Ysl Envelope medium Vs loulou small

kitty.22

Feb 22, 2019
Hello,

i would like to ask which one can fits more stuff between the envelop medium and loulou small?

im looking for a bag that Is for everyday use and can be used to hold stuff when traveling as well.
For example,
It can fit passport, sunglasses, phone 11 pro, a small chanel card wallet, small pack of wet wipes, small pack of tissue, earphones and if possible a small power bank and usb.
Which one should I get then? ^^

i love ysl envelope because of the back pocket but still, my goal is to buy a bag that fits those stuff mentioned above.

Last edited:
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

kitty.22

Feb 22, 2019
Loulou. :smile:

I have both. The Medium envelope is stiff so holds less.

How about wear and tear of both bags? Especially the loulou, does it lose it shape , the leather quality is good or not because it is a soft leather version and easily to get scratches?

Antigone

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
How about wear and tear of both bags? Especially the loulou, does it lose it shape , the leather quality is good or not because it is a soft leather version and easily to get scratches?
I haven’t used them both. They’re both new. But you can search them on youtube. I think the Loulou holds up pretty well based on youtube reviews. One said hers is two-years old and still looks new.

SushiLover

Aug 29, 2015
Hello,

i would like to ask which one can fits more stuff between the envelop medium and loulou small?

im looking for a bag that Is for everyday use and can be used to hold stuff when traveling as well.
For example,
It can fit passport, sunglasses, phone 11 pro, a small chanel card wallet, small pack of wet wipes, small pack of tissue, earphones and if possible a small power bank and usb.
Which one should I get then? ^^

i love ysl envelope because of the back pocket but still, my goal is to buy a bag that fits those stuff mentioned above.
I think the envelope looks best on you crossbody but I believe the small loulou will fit more and what you want. I don't think you can fit everything you listed in a med envelope, I own a black w black hardware medium. Adore it, will never sell it but it doesn't fit everything I need from time to time.