YSL box and dust bag???

tslsusi

Apr 23, 2012
Canada
What comes with the YSL when you order it from Saks? Any issues with their return policy? I've seen some negative comments on another site.

Tiffany11

Mar 13, 2013
S.Florida
The YSL dust bags has two layers. One is like a satin black color with the YSL logo and the 2nd inner layer is white. Hopefully this works for you, because the chYc cabas is a gorgeous bag :biggrin:
Mine from sacks today and one 6 months ago had the two layered white inside black outside w/logo bag. I believe they're attached, never really tried.

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
Oct 17, 2010
Dustbag for the purses. However,my zip around "Y" wallet came in a nice SLP black box. This box feels like the same quality of a Louis Vuitton SLG box.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am eyeing the Duffle 12 and have an option of purchasing from ysl.com or bergdorf goodman. I want the box so will my duffle 12 come in a black SLP box or just the dust bag?. If its just the dust bag then I'd rather buy from bergdorf goodman.

dieslgirl

Jul 20, 2009
Houston
I bought my bag in the ysl store. The SA put it in a black SL box. I got another cassandre in the same ysl store. The SA put in a black SL box. She was so nice. Her name in Morgan, ysl houston galleria. ;) so all my purchases got a dustbag and box. I purchase a clutch from nordstrom and they only gave me dustbag.

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
The Saint Laurent boutiques seem to provide boxes for the bags, but does the official YSL.com website do the same? Thanks for any info in advance!

fightdirrty

Jan 11, 2014
USA
I bought a Prada bag and wallet from NM and it came with Prada branded boxes. That's interesting that YSL may not provide high end department stores with the box.

hasana

Mar 15, 2012
JAPAN
purchased two lulu bags from a SL boutique within a japanese department store and no box, just a dust bag

eurasiangirl

Nov 9, 2011
Hi,

Just ordered my first YSL (Belle de Jour patent black large clutch) from Nordstrom and was curious if these come with a dustbag as well. I love Nordstrom however feel that sometimes they don't package my online orders as well as others. Thanks.
They definitely don't which is so sad because I love Nord's. I ordered a large SDJ from them last year and it was literally put in the cardboard shipping box in a clear plastic bag….no tissue paper, no bubble wrap, no dust bag. And so naturally the bag arrived extremely dented. I returned it ASAP and they put it back on the sales floor where it (obviously) remained for months…such a waste. You'd think they could put a little effort into the online orders but the SA I returned the bag to said that it boils down to individual Nordstroms….