Women have the Birkin, what do men have?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Oct 3, 2007
If you go to the Hermes website you can select Men's line and many bags will come up. That and I see lot's of men carrying Birkins on the Forum.

Reactions: keodi and Mali_

wowzers1941

Jul 11, 2019
If you go to the Hermes website you can select Men's line and many bags will come up. That and I see lot's of men carrying Birkins on the Forum.
Yeah seems to me a lot of guys don't carry those items, but prefer the Birken because it's so classic.

wowzers1941

Jul 11, 2019
Sorry I don't think I asked correctly. It seems like the guy bags aren't as trendy/classic as the trendy Birken. Seems like the Birken, Kelly, Constance are the only real classics.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Sorry I don't think I asked correctly. It seems like the guy bags aren't as trendy/classic as the trendy Birken. Seems like the Birken, Kelly, Constance are the only real classics.
The Hermes HAC is very popular with men, especially in the larger sizes. It is often sold in the men's section if it is even displayed in the boutique. If I'm not mistaken, the HAC is the traditional steamer luggage that inspired the Birkin bag.