'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Which mini rectangular should I chose?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I need your input. I am planning to buy a mini rectangular Chanel flap soon. Was debating between the medium one and the mini rectangular but I feel the mini rectangular is more for my lifestyle and it looks better on me I think plus I love the crossbody option.
    I already have a Chanel Jumbo in Black Caviar SHW. Which mini rectangular would you get? The black, beige or pink? And also GHW or SHW, Caviar or Lambskin? Thank you! Its a big purchase for me that's why I am trying to make a right decision. Also I might get the medium flap later on as well.

2. Such a hard decision! All beautiful! Sounds like you like both the medium and mini. Maybe get one in caviar and one in lambskin? I always go for black in Chanel. I go for colors in lower prices bags—I’m fearful of color transfer! But many others love colors! Go with what makes your heart sing!

3. I agree with you about the color transfer...I already have a small YSL bag (black color) that why I was wondering maybe I should get Chanel in a light color. Is a caviar leather less prone to color transfer?

4. I have the same jumbo and if I was to get the mini I was going for caviar black with gold. If I did a color I would have loved beige but as a crossbody I would be afraid of color transfer so then I would prob get a navy or red if I wanted something other then black

RasberryLV likes this.
  5. I have both a black and a tan mini in caviar! I love the black for the winters in NYC and the beige for spring - fall. I am not as concerned with the color transfer as this time of year I gravitate more towards white jeans when I wear it or some lighter colored dresses! I also have other classes M/L and jumbo in the blacks and beige claire and havent had any issues! But honestly each size serves their own purpose for my lifestyle! Minis are for when I want to be hands free, M/L is perfect for dinners/ brunches/ events as well as small trips to the store. the Jumbo is more when i'm going to be out for a while and need to carry a little more. I also use the Jumbo for lunches etc.

First and foremost you need to decide what you want to use it for! My next chanel I know I want is a pop of color (hopefully red)

6. Thank you ladies for all the recommendations. I am always on the go and would probably wear mini crossbody and would use it often during the day. I really love the nude/beige color and probably caviar is more practical since I will use it quite often but also I don't want to be stressed about the color transfer....maybe black with gold hardware then.....they are all so pretty!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice