Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
I know! I have several Le Pliage nylon bags, and now have 3 leather bags. They are such a good price point too. I have been lusting after an Hermes Mini Lindy or TPM Evelyne, but I think I'm more than happy with this little cutie.
Did u see the new LC LE foulonne bag that looks like the Hermès bolide?

Jun 5, 2007
Did u see the new LC LE foulonne bag that looks like the Hermès bolide?

That looks cute!

Reactions: viewwing
Jun 5, 2007
Nordic is such a lovely hue. I couldn't stop thinking about it ever since I saw it irl. Navy is a very versatile color you've got, still an awesome choice.
It was a tough decision! Maybe I should've got the Nordic first, as I'm guessing it might be a seasonal colour? Where as Navy will always be around. Oh well, done now and I'm happy with the Navy still. Please share pics when you get one in Nordic...

Dec 17, 2013
All thanks to a sweet friend whom camped out in front of the PC to help me purchase this Nordies expandable LP in New Khaki. Its first outing today and stuffed full with documents and another bag within. I used to own a LLH LP in Slate but the color didn't really work for me. Love this bag in terms of color, height and of course, I can convert it to a smaller size when I don't need to carry so much. I foresee this bag to be very useful for travel too. Oh, and the lining is tan, which I absolutely adore!

IMG_20200917_155625.gif

IMG_20200917_155706.gif

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
All thanks to a sweet friend whom camped out in front of the PC to help me purchase this Nordies expandable LP in New Khaki. Its first outing today and stuffed full with documents and another bag within. I used to own a LLH LP in Slate but the color didn't really work for me. Love this bag in terms of color, height and of course, I can convert it to a smaller size when I don't need to carry so much. I foresee this bag to be very useful for travel too. Oh, and the lining is tan, which I absolutely adore!

View attachment 4850732

View attachment 4850733
Lovely!!! Twinsies! :P :tup:

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag