What Was Your Last purchase?

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
One of my favourite Disneyland Rides and the Teacup is my favourite colour!

I had previously posted the non-keychain version which is slightly different. Which one do you like better?

I like the non keychain better. She has a better expression IMO. Plus she looks like my DD2!

• Love
Reactions: 880

apursenewbie

Oct 14, 2020
Just bought another pair of shoes. I needed some leather flats and DSW is having a 50% off clearance items. They came to $25 and free shipping. Couldn’t resist.

They’re Aldo. This shoe has excellent reviews but the overall brand reviews are mixed, according to my research.

I figure the risk is worth it for $25. Even if they just last through the season that’ll be OK for me.

View attachment 4904159
Now I see why the shoes were on clearance. They were used. Creasing along the sides, scuffed soles, tip wear, and the sole was partially detached in one shoe.

I was so disappointed as they're super cute and I thought I snagged a deal. I shipped them back the same day.

And to add salt to the wound, turns out DSW charges the customer for return shipping unless you're a gold member, which I'm not. So I effectively paid $8.50 and have nothing to show for it. This makes me not want to purchase from them again.

• Wow
Reactions: pursegirl3 and 880

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
Bought this table cloth from Amazon and a pre-loved Dolce&Gabbana mink jacket (removable belt).

Also bought Luigi Mansion 3 & Mario Aces Nintendo switch games for my 2 nephew’s Christmas gifts. And a YuGiOh advent calendar for my son.

8F7D4EAD-A67E-4034-828A-2EF415DEDD34.png

D8B2F712-24F5-4F45-891D-C4DB9CA99113.png

9BCCA6A7-248B-4DB4-83C9-B9597CE129A1.png

• Love
Reactions: 880 and tlamdang08

meowkittycat

Nov 12, 2009
Honestly, ticking off my clothing wishlist now that the Black Friday sales are on. Australia's heading into summer, but it doesn't mean I can't prep for the autumn/winter. I'm eyeing that All Saints leather jacket I've wanted for years but I still haven't purchased. Fitness clothing is on the list.

My last material purchase was this Ksubi skirt. I wanted a midi denim skirt last year but I didn't end up finding a skirt with a unique aspect/construction to it.

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
Christmas shopping:

Rage by Bob Woodward for bf's father
Friday the 13th Switch Game for BIL no.2
Liquor store giftcard for BIL no.1
Massimo Dutti giftcard for sister no.1
Band of Horses Vinyl for brother