'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

What color Cassie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2020.
  1. Black

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Chalk

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Hi everyone - trying to decide on which color Cassie to get - would love your input.

2. While chalk is very pretty, I'd worry about color transfer. If you plan to wear it with lighter colors and not dark denim then it may not be an issue.

mooLV likes this.
  3. I'd go with the color you don't already have, or whatever will fit with your wardrobe best. As NWGal said, though, considering color transfer, the black will be less maintenance.

mooLV likes this.
  4. I love the Aurora and pewter that just came out. I currently have the chalk color block one that I am waiting to start using in the spring. I'm currently still wearing all my black purses because that's the kind of mood I'm in right now. If only I could find a job. Then I'd totally treat myself to a new Cassie. :P

mooLV likes this.
  5. Also, if I didn't already have the chalk/taupe color block, I would get the all taupe leather one. I know there was one available this past fall that was half leather and half suede. Looks like they've gone ahead and made it all leather.

mooLV likes this.