'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

The Gucci Rebelle Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Shall I get the Gucci rebelle suede bag

1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Why not

23.1%
  4. Others, specify.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello Gucci lovers
    I was thinking to get the Gucci rebelle suede large bag, which was from the collection of Spring/Summer 2018. However, i still dont know if the bag still holds a popularity nowadays in 2020 or not anymore.
    So, whats your say about that... is it still popular or not anymore... 81ee9a00-dc8e-4d8f-97d9-3ed1358cb099.jpeg

Rikireads likes this.
  2. I'd say this is definitely not a popular bag or a bag that was intended to be popular, for that matter. It's more of a classic, old-style but not so much that it's outdated.

So if you like it, I don't see why you shouldn't buy it. I think it's beautiful.

papertiger and RoyalRanya like this.
  3. Who cares if it’s popular? I don’t like buying suede but that’s me. If you love it get it. Sounds like you’re on the fence.

4. Nope, it's not a popular bag, but I see its classic appeal. I think it's very lux for winter, so if you're on the market for a winter bag with good capacity, so for it.

RoyalRanya likes this.
  5. I agree with others. This isn't "popular" however, it isn't outdated either. It would still be quite a lovely luxury item. I personally am not a fan of suede. However, if I saw someone in the dead of winter with this purse I would comment to myself "that's a nice choice!"

RoyalRanya and papertiger like this.
  6. I was going to get a Rebelle in python but I didn't like the interior material (python need a strong lining).

The suede webstripe version is totally Gucci. If I didn't have my large, brown suede , half-moon, webstripe and also webstripe Bamboo-ring Hobo from the '00s I would be totally over this. It has a 1960s/1970s feel to it, relaxed sophistication and very classic. I love the Rebelle shape.

BTW, I wore a 2002 clutch to a charity event Sunday with other more recent Gucci pieces, gold Dionysus boots, Flora shirt (not even out yet) gold rings from 2015 and 2019, PLUS a 1990s Gucci coat . Gucci is all about mixing it up atm - and rocking it. Gucci is all about the love ;)

RoyalRanya, topglamchic and snibor like this.
  7. It was never popular and it will never be non popular, is also my feeling. Love the suede.

Also, suede and big bags seems to be a trend in the f/w 20 collections.

RoyalRanya and papertiger like this.