'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

~*The Celine Mini Luggage Club*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Souris is one of the most beautiful colors I've seen. Classic and Beautiful, congrats guys :smile::heart:

Kendie26 likes this.
  2. Thanks kindly Miss World....I agree with you! Souris is such a versatile color & goes with everything! Congrats on your new Luggage!

Miss World likes this.
  3. There is now a Micro Luggage Thread in the Clubhouse. You can now post your amazing Micro Luggage bag pictures there! :smile:

4. Hi Marisa1, how are you liking the Indigo color? I tried on a Indigo Micro Luggage in store and thought it was very beautiful. Do you still love your bag and color?

5. My new Mini Luggage in Orage! IMG_1495682724.647753.gif

6. I absolutely adore it! I have a hard time using my other bags because it truly is my favorite :smile:

7. I've owned a few Mini Luggages but sold them except Dune. This one is a keeper!

Attached Files:

8. The contrast of the black edging against the dune is so pretty!

MAGJES likes this.
  9. It's gorgeous! I must say dune and Souris are my two favorite Celine mini luggage colors.

MAGJES likes this.
  10. My new Celine Mini Luggage bag in Souris. It will be my new daily work bag:nuts: I have been wanting this colour for months but it's always sold out at my Celine stockist. So happy. I love this colour so much, it is a chameleon. Depending on the lighting it can look grey, dark grey, beige or even Khaki. Just love it! I think I'm finally moving away from overdosing on black bags. Celine colours are classic and beautiful too. :heart:

Attached Files:

11. Agree, it's definitely a keeper. I'm thinking of getting a Micro Luggage in Dune but just concerned about colour transfer as I wear a lot of dark clothes. Dune is so elegant.

MAGJES likes this.
  12. Yay! I have this exact bag and I love it. Congratulations.

13. Thank you MustLuvDogs :smile: Yay bag twins! Have you posted your pic on here? I just love Souris color so so much!

14. I'm pretty sure I posted this pic somewhere on tpf. But here it is again IMG_1501652319.076644.gif .

15. Ahh so pretty, looks so different in different light. Gorgeous! I think i need a Micro or Nano in this color too lol. Maybe i'll go for Dune instead as it's neutral and slightly different. :smile: