'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Special order battle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was given the ok to special order:

1. Damier Ebene Mick pm with burgundy lining

2. Damier Ebene Coffret Tresor 20

Both are around the same price (which is absurd for a canvas bag). The Mick would be my fav bag (and most used) but the Coffret would be that one piece in my collection that I deem truly special. I’m only thinking of the Mick because DE bags have halted for men.

Thoughts? What would you do?

Annabel Lee likes this.
  2. Mick! Buy what you'll use.

Annabel Lee and PurseAddict728 like this.
  3. #3 Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    I would say the coffret tressor, but the SO Mick is way more appealing. Don't miss out on a opportunity to get something that even something special that was tailored to your absolute taste. You know men department is boring with bags! lol

4. I say go for the Coffret Trésor. It’s such a special piece.

LVBastille likes this.
  5. Wow that is a tough decision! I love the thought of the Mick PM in DE! I've seen your previous threads on the lack of men's bags in the DE print so I think you should go for it with the bag!
    The Coffret Tressor 20 is a very lovely piece. But, I think it would be a lot easier to get the hard sided luggage in the future as there are more choices offered in that category.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  6. Mick! You will love having/using it!

7. My wife got just got the mick in Paris and it’s a wonderful bag. I would though see if you can get it in a leather or something more than canvas as that is too much for a canvas bag. Though I get the desire to have it DE. I have a Brooklyn PM (older bag in DE) and its stunning even at 8 years old. So I get it. But if you get the Mick you’ll love it!

8. The Coffret will sit at home. And it is not special for a hard sided piece to sport Damier. But the Mick will probably will literally one-of-a-kind.
    If I were you, I’d pick the Mick, and later I would get something hard-sided, but something bigger, so I can take it out too.