'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

SHOPBOP Codes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any current ShopBop codes available? I believe the savethepig has expired. Thanks! :smile:

2. Savethepig expired on Sept. 11th...i don't think there is one out right now.

3. Thanks for letting me know. :smile: Well, I will keep my eyes peeled for the next code!

4. Anyone have any additional codes to be applied to current markdowns? THANKS!! :smile:

5. i know im looking form one too

6. I'd be bummed if there's one now! I just got a Eugenia Kim Muffy cap for 50% off, what are you getting, Lo?

7. Awww....I love the Muffy caps! Great buy, chinkee!

I am eyeing some Rachel Leigh jewelry... :graucho:

8. Anybody have any new codes to share? I want to purchase a Juicy bracelet! Thanks!

9. I think some of the other ladies have said that shopbop only posts their codes on their website homepage. I'm not sure they even have codes we find from outside sources. If they ever have any, that's the easiest way to check. Juicy is having a sale though on their website, maybe they have your bracelet.

10. ^^Oh, thanks! I will check it out now!

11. the only thing valid now is 15% off select hanky panky valentine's day items with code BEMINE. otherwise, they only distribute codes through affiliates, or directly through their website/mailing list.

12. XOXOSB is the new code for 20% off!