'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

September 2019 - Ready for Autumn - Please Share Your CHANEL Purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nope i got it from a reseller via FB.. This is from the 19S collection

2. Loving everyone’s purchases! I just received this bag but noticed the zipper is kind of funny/crooked. Does anyone else’s bag with a zip look like this? Thank you! D8F43BF4-0C4C-4FA8-A86D-9EAC3AA58103.jpeg 7C47B3EE-5F85-4459-AEDE-8DE918B34474.jpeg

IsobelE likes this.
  3. Love these! So excited!

Attached Files:

urmydestiny, MHLee, Stelladog and 3 others like this.
  4. E09DAE92-838F-4869-926D-3A53A8A223E8.jpeg 74866487-7783-4CC9-A0D9-8DFCD64D8C92.jpeg
    OBSESSED. It’s the perfect every day bag! Here a couple shots from my camera roll for reference I’m 5’4

5. Oh thank you! You look amazing and the bigger size is just perfect! I am 5’4” too! Thanks! Will be getting that over the smaller size, if I.could find it.

Stelladog likes this.
  6. It not only looks crooked, it also looks like the zipper isn't properly attached on the one side

msd31 likes this.
  7. Yikes. That’s awful. I’d return it asap.

msd31 likes this.
  8. C6D6BAAC-7A62-4D53-B5FD-FBE94E201095.jpeg I bought the charcoal gray boots early September, and then the knee high black boots the last week of September.

Frillylily, MHLee and IsobelE like this.
  9. Love the boots !

Sylly likes this.
  10. :biggrin:

11. Anyone seen the red version of this?

12. Where did you find?

13. Bought my first ever Chanel bag from the Vancouver Holt Renfrew Chanel store. Medium/large classic flap in black caviar with gold hardware! I know the price and tax is not the cheapest here but I heard this combo is usually hard to get?

Attached Files:

dotty8, Jacsxcc, sky474 and 15 others like this.
  14. What is the style/reference number for this bag? And could you tell the price please? Do you know if it's available in other colors?