'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Scarlet or Marine Rouge for an SLG! Please vote :)

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Marine rouge or Scarlet?

1. Marine Rouge

21 vote(s)
    30.9%
  2. Scarlet

47 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. Help me choose!

Attached Files:

JazzyMac likes this.
  2. I am partial to Scarlet. Such a pretty piece regardless which color you choose!

3. scarlet

4. scarlet

5. Yes, scarlet!

6. Thanks to everyone who voted or commented so far! They’re both lovely, it’s a tough choice! What’s making me drawn to scarlet is knowing it’s a limited color. I feel like that’s part of what’s psyching me out here :lol:

Tige likes this.
  7. Bonus, it’ll be easier to see in your purse also.

8. :lol::lol: I thought about that! Except the bags I’ll mainly be using it with are little!

9. I like the Marine Rouge. I just feel it’s finer, richer looking. Love how the red trim sets off the navy color.

blondiekinz and Bumbles like this.
  10. Scarlet will be easier to grab in your bag. I always enjoy a pop of color in SLGs. I vote scarlet.

Cookiefiend likes this.
  11. Marine rouge, unique stunning colour combo

12. Marine rouge. I bought my mom sarah wallet in that color and now I want one. I just have to decide which slg

13. Thank you everyone!! I’m still so torn! I know scarlet is in the lead but I may be leaning more towards the blue :love:

14. You have to buy the one that you like. Marine rouge is gorgeous and you won’t tire of the color.

15. Yes, thanks! I feel like marine rouge is safer and scarlet is more fun.