Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

craftybskt

Fan of: Jesus, handbags, Downton Abbey and sushi!
Apr 16, 2015
Baby size fits all the essentials! Also think all bags should come with the back pocket now for easy in and out access for your phone.
Is this the "granite" color? Do you have more pictures..in natural light? Thank you!

Mazuda

Mar 7, 2020
Hi has anyone noticed that their Niki bag has a plastic or Laminated smell? If so did this smell fade with use?
I love this bag but have allergies!! Thanks for any help!
Yes it did at first. But the smell becomes the regular leather smell after a while.

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
By the sea
Yes, please post pictures of the off white one that you get. It is the color "light natural"? Looking forward to seeing what you think.
Here’s the medium Niki that I ordered from ssense. Ssense calls it “off white” but indicates that the manufacturer color is “soft cream.” It’s definitely an off-white, but it’s not as warm toned as the stock photo on ssense.com. I absolutely love this color, it’s gorgeous against the gunmetal chain. All pics were taken in natural light.

Here’s a link to the exact bag I ordered (although it appears to be sold out atm):
http://www.ssense.com/en-us/women/product/saint-laurent/off-white-medium-niki-bag/4734221

Attachments

craftybskt

Apr 16, 2015
Here’s the medium Niki that I ordered from ssense. Ssense calls it “off white” but indicates that the manufacturer color is “soft cream.” It’s definitely an off-white, but it’s not as warm toned as the stock photo on ssense.com. I absolutely love this color, it’s gorgeous against the gunmetal chain. All pics were taken in natural light.

Here’s a link to the exact bag I ordered (although it appears to be sold out atm):
http://www.ssense.com/en-us/women/product/saint-laurent/off-white-medium-niki-bag/4734221
Oh the color is stunning! Both elegant and edgy at the same time!

Reactions: chiclawyer

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Ordered the Niki from SSense sale at 20% off. The website states "taupe", but the tag states "sand". Love the bag, but not in love with this color. Will be sending back and trying another color. The last photo is in full sunlight (through a window).
I think it's such a beautiful colour, very neutral and wearable.

NowVoyager

Feb 29, 2020
Ordered the Niki from SSense sale at 20% off. The website states "taupe", but the tag states "sand". Love the bag, but not in love with this color. Will be sending back and trying another color. The last photo is in full sunlight (through a window).
That color is beautiful and a great neutral! Of course it has to work for you, but I love it!

mfc103

Sep 26, 2010
Just got a Niki baby in crema with gold hardware in! Planning on using it as an every day bag, so hopefully I find myself reaching for it. The strap is too long but I'll be clipping the chain shorter.

Ignore the messy closet, we're getting ready to renovate (as soon as we feel safe letting people in which might be a while[emoji28])

Thanks for letting me share! IMG_20200506_174532.gif received_545776726124923.gif received_2730839917146464.gif received_548972938984258.gif

craftybskt

Apr 16, 2015
Just got a Niki baby in crema with gold hardware in! Planning on using it as an every day bag, so hopefully I find myself reaching for it. The strap is too long but I'll be clipping the chain shorter.

Ignore the messy closet, we're getting ready to renovate (as soon as we feel safe letting people in which might be a while[emoji28])

Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 4724774 View attachment 4724775 View attachment 4724776 View attachment 4724777
Its beautiful!

Feb 1, 2015

Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 4724774 View attachment 4724775 View attachment 4724776 View attachment 4724777
Love this bag in the lambskin. Is the lambskin very delicate or slightly coated?

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
Here & there
I've been looking at the Niki for a few months. I even bought one in Dusty Grey, but the color looked a flat for what I wanted. I have so many black bags--does anyone have or seen a Niki in Dark Smog?? What are your thoughts?

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
I've been looking at the Niki for a few months. I even bought one in Dusty Grey, but the color looked a flat for what I wanted. I have so many black bags--does anyone have or seen a Niki in Dark Smog?? What are your thoughts?
I have a baby Niki in dark smog, it is awesome! Has some blueish undertones I think.. but it seems to be sold out recently, maybe they stopped producing this colour ? but the last time I looked was about ten days ago...