'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Reveal........from Montreal .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got back from our vaca and stopped at the LV store before going back home.
    My hubby bought me a birthday gift. LOVE her :heart: I'm 5" 1 the crossbody lenght is a little long so I plan as wearing it on the shoulder might still wear it crossbody.

Attached Files:

2. Great bag!

babygirlloveLV likes this.
  3. Congrats!

golden's mom and babygirlloveLV like this.
  4. Thank you :smile:

5. Very nice, enjoy!

6. Congrats :smile: it’s a beauty. Happy birthday :flowers:

7. Great bag! :tup:

8. This was my first time in a LV store , I was so excited !!!! lol :nuts::heart:

aurore likes this.
  9. I tried the Graceful and could not decided between the two. My hubby ,my daughter and the SA liked the NeoNoe better on me. I felt like it was more comfortable then the Graceful PM . The graceful was kinda of going up to much under my arm and I was afraid the shoulder strap could be falling off my shoulder to much.

10. Mono with black is my fave!

11. great LV - congrats!

12. Beautiful looking classic! Congrats and enjoy!!

13. Beautiful! Congratulations! She’s next on my list!

14. Thank you :smile: are you getting it in black also?

15. I think I have my heart set on a neonoe as my next bag, i love that the mono with the black! I hope you get a ton of wear out of it! :heart:

tdungey and babygirlloveLV like this.