Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
^^ i looked her up. She has 200k followers. Meh... Posting selfies, but the caption is about Teddi/ Kyle? Weird.
She only had 170k a few weeks ago and started being spokesperson about going against the F-Factor diet and the powder they sell giving everyone rashes and bad reactions but has gone overboard criticizing and exposing the founder Tanya Zuckerbrot character assasination and really mean stuff now she’s obsessing over Teddi and some other people. I have to say this cancel culture and social media is disgusting imo everyone is out to get their 5 minutes of fame I guess

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Wow Erika didn’t seem too happy that Garcelle didn’t show up to support her on Broadway that was uncomfortable to watch. I’d love to believe Denise but she’s contradicted herself too much and did she really think Brandi would keep her mouth shut?

Reactions: kemilia

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Is she contracticting herself in this interview? I thought she intitially said on the show that Denise didn't want her husband to find out about their affair but here it she's saying he's he fine with it as long as it with women
I don't believe anything this woman says.
She is trying to portray Denise as a sexual predator as well.
This is crazy that we are even having a conversation about what happened between Denise and Brandi,
I simply do not care one way or another if they had sex.
How is it even a story line?
One thing, that I found totally weird and that has not been discussed is Denise and Meathead’s delusional thinking.
Do they really believe that they are being followed?
Once again, Denise found a winner.
Wow Erika didn’t seem too happy that Garcelle didn’t show up to support her on Broadway that was uncomfortable to watch. I’d love to believe Denise but she’s contradicted herself too much and did she really think Brandi would keep her mouth shut?
What about her husband? Is she also angry that he could not bother showing up for his wife’s B’way debut?
Girl, bye.

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
She is trying to portray Denise as a sexual predator as well.
This is crazy that we are even having a conversation about what happened between Denise and Brandi,
I simply do not care one way or another if they had sex.
How is it even a story line?
One thing, that I found totally weird and that has not been discussed is Denise and Meathead’s delusional thinking.
Do they really believe that they are being followed?
Once again, Denise found a winner.

What about her husband? Is she also angry that he could not bother showing up for his wife’s B’way debut?
Girl, bye.
She’s always angry and is ion the defense just look at her body language in the reunion.

Reactions: baghagg and limom

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
No way. Have you watched the Paris doc?
that woman is sanguine. She sent Paris to reform school for fear of damaging her and her husband reputation, she does not want that type of exposure, imho.
Perhaps she wants to use the platform to show things from her side? I dunno, she would have had a million chances to join already if she wanted to. I just hope it doesn't happen because I can't stand her.

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Perhaps she wants to use the platform to show things from her side? I dunno, she would have had a million chances to join already if she wanted to. I just hope it doesn't happen because I can't stand her.
Me neither. In the doc, she claimed that her and her husband had to work as Richard got nothing from the Hilton‘s legacy/trust fund. Whatever.
The only one in that group who wanted to sign on was the MCFR and the viewing public rejected her.
This is just PR at this point.

Reactions: rockhollow

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
I haven't seen it, but would like to - I'll have to go and look it up and watch.

Erika had never been a very good fit with the other ladies. To me, she's always been to guarded with her life, only seems to want to promote Erika Jane.
And what happened to that career? We used to hear nothing but Erika Jane, but it seems the last couple of seasons, it's fallen by the wayside.
She's always seems to only tolerate the other ladies, never really their friend.
I often think she says things to just try and be cool and relevant.
You hit it right on the nose with your Erika description!

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
I also can't see Kathy joining the show - I bet she's been offered to join many times.
She has way to many skeletons in her closet.
Even on Paris's documentary, when Paris (and the sister) were talking about their past, Kathy was completing denying anything, and was very guarded.
And I'm sure she's seen enough of her family secrets revelled through Kyle and Kim being on the show.
Remember her and Kyle had a long falling out when Kyle made the show about their mom and their childhood - Kathy wanted nothing to do with it.