Quickie in San Francisco?

momasaurus

Mar 15, 2011
Is anyone interested in a quick informal meetup? I'm in town for work, with just a few little holes in the schedule. I'd love to pop into the boutique with any of you, and maybe have coffee nearby. I'm available this Saturday (6th) until 2PM, Monday (8th) between 10:30-2:30., or the following Saturday (13th) until 2PM. Is Fashionphile worth a look-see? TIA!

fineprint

Apr 8, 2016
Is anyone interested in a quick informal meetup? I'm in town for work, with just a few little holes in the schedule. I'd love to pop into the boutique with any of you, and maybe have coffee nearby. I'm available this Saturday (6th) until 2PM, Monday (8th) between 10:30-2:30., or the following Saturday (13th) until 2PM. Is Fashionphile worth a look-see? TIA!
Hi dear!

I just saw this so probably too late for your past trip! I have been to fashionphile in SF and it's pretty small and the selection of Hermes bags is small as well. Last time I was there...they only had 3 hermes bags. They had a lot more Chanel bags!

According to the representative there, it's random what items they have...but I have a feeling from talking to her that they don't display too many hermes bags in the SF location. Beverly Hills has a lot more in terms of Hermes bags. They had around ~15 bags when I went once. But San Diego is the headquarters so supposidely that is where a lot of their stuff is at.

Hope this helps for next time :smile:

Reactions: momasaurus

momasaurus

Mar 15, 2011
Hi dear!

I just saw this so probably too late for your past trip! I have been to fashionphile in SF and it's pretty small and the selection of Hermes bags is small as well. Last time I was there...they only had 3 hermes bags. They had a lot more Chanel bags!

According to the representative there, it's random what items they have...but I have a feeling from talking to her that they don't display too many hermes bags in the SF location. Beverly Hills has a lot more in terms of Hermes bags. They had around ~15 bags when I went once. But San Diego is the headquarters so supposidely that is where a lot of their stuff is at.

Hope this helps for next time :smile:
Yes, thank you so much!