PS11 Clutch

Apr 3, 2007
East Coast
I’m in the market for a evening/chain bag,I’m currently debating between the LV Félicie in black Monogram Empreinte Leather and the PS11 clutch. I was wondering if anyone owns it and what their thoughts about it were. TIA.

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
I’m in the market for a evening/chain bag,I’m currently debating between the LV Félicie in black Monogram Empreinte Leather and the PS11 clutch. I was wondering if anyone owns it and what their thoughts about it were. TIA.
I have the PS11 clutch and I like it. I also have owned the Felicie but in epi leather, not in empreinte and I sold it as it was too small for me. The PS11 clutch is definitely larger than the Felicie and can fit more. The leather used on it is like an epi leather, structured, not soft at all. So, if you like your bags to be a bit huggable and you don't like an epi-like leather, you should skip the PS11 clutch. Also, the "lock" on the front of is non-functioning, the closure is really a flap closure that fits underneath the hardware shown and has a magnetic snap that makes it very secure. Just fyi. I bought mine during one of their sales and for the price I paid, I'm very happy with it. It fills a slot in my bag closet for an occasional use clutch with chain in a fun color and mixed hardware (silver and gold) that can handle my phone, keys, card case, etc. PS is currently having a sale btw and several of the colors of the PS11 clutch are only around $450 but final sale.

Reactions: starrynite_87