Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

orchidsuns

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
United States
I'm not sure if there's already a thread for Proenza Schouler's handbag line, but I searched and nothing came up. I love the bags most, but the clutches are quite nice too. Thoughts on the line?

photo credit: barneys.com

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
Love the first and third! (not a fan of exotics) Very excited for their line!!!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
I love that color blue on the 1st one! The style of it looks like the Botkier Sasha Duffle.

botkier-sasha-small-duffel-black.
botkier-sasha-small-duffel-gray.

I'd want that clutch in the same blue. :drool:

kymmie

superficial quirk
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Texas
I have been coveting this bag for some time. Hopefully, Santa will come through for me!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
NYC
I picked up a medium in midnight at Sien in Antwerp on Friday. They had many of the colors and sizes, including a small size that is not available at Barneys. They had small, medium, and large in the style with a shoulder strap, and the small pochette. The python in person was stunning. It's rubberized python, so the scales don't lift up like other python. I am thinking of getting the small version in python next time I go back, if the Euro stays low against the dollar of course!

If you are traveling to Europe I recommend going to the Sien boutique in Antwerp for this bag since they are the first to have it for sale in Europe. They said Harrod's would have it in London and I think Printemps in Paris, but it is fairly exclusive at the moment. I feel like I got a bargain because the price in Euro was less than the retail price in USD, plus I got VAT back and didn't have to pay US sales tax. And the leather and styling is gorgeous.

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
Love all three! Especially love the bag MK is wearing in the pictures. The python is gorgeous if you don't mind exotics... too bad it's over $4k
Thanks for sharing!!