Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

lalame

Apr 30, 2011
Bay Area, SF
I think it’s strange that people hate MM. what exactly has she done to make you people hate her so much? It doesn’t make sense. Meg is self made and from a young age, she’s been speaking out about social issues and was heavily involved with the UN.

if you had the opportunity to marry a member of the royal family I’m sure you would so why all the hate? Besides, I don’t know them personally but it looks like they are very much in love. Harry is a handsome man, why is it impossible to believe she genuinely loves him?

On the other hand, Kate is praised even though you could argue her getting with William (who has cheated on her multiple times) was out of raising her social status too.

Honestly if MM looked like Kate, I’m sure the GP would love her....
You're looking at the wrong things. None of the things you've pointed out is wrong - no one dislikes her because she is self made, married a member of the royal family, had her social status improved since marrying, etc. The dislike comes from the things said and done in between, particularly since Brexit... and it's gotten worse since moving to the US. Specifically... making a big to-do about wanting a quiet life yet stirring up constant press, speaking engagements, etc. Not to mention the nauseating hypocrisy of constantly harping on about equality, sustainability, etc. while going of their way to keep their titles and continue making money off their privilege as royals. It's like the Kardashians meets Mother Theresa... oh brother!

Lodpah

Dec 10, 2015
I think it’s strange that people hate MM. what exactly has she done to make you people hate her so much? It doesn’t make sense. Meg is self made and from a young age, she’s been speaking out about social issues and was heavily involved with the UN.

if you had the opportunity to marry a member of the royal family I’m sure you would so why all the hate? Besides, I don’t know them personally but it looks like they are very much in love. Harry is a handsome man, why is it impossible to believe she genuinely loves him?

On the other hand, Kate is praised even though you could argue her getting with William (who has cheated on her multiple times) was out of raising her social status too.

I'm taking the time out to respond to you while am on vacation and being totally destroyed at the Bellagio. That I hate! So I'm surviving on my rapidly disappearing bankroll and trying not to do the walk of shame to the ATM whilst I wish I was thriving, instead of just surviving.

Hate is a strong word. I don't believe anyone hates MM. Describing some one you don't like is not hate. It's simply dislike. That word is overused. I hate spiders and creepy things. What she has done is scammed people, i.e., 50 million of British taxpayer monies just to bolt. Alienated her entire family (some of course I'm sure is legit); created drama within the British Monarchy, usurping others' special days, throwing people under the bus, lying, lying and can't keep her stories straight. Uses people like wipes, uses them and tosses them out. A narcissist with amoral tendencies. So fake in her humanitarian roles.

Hmmm . . . I think JCMH had two girlfriends who did not want to be royals. And no, some people like privacy and simple things in life, like having great bags, living their lives normal and again it's not hate. Hate is such an overused word, it's dislike.

Kate is not perfect, she's been through the fire the first few years she was married. Where are the facts on him cheating? There's a world of difference between the two: one is a scammer and the other is the future wife of a King.

If you are not useful to MM, you are dirt under her feet as evidenced by the people she makes disappear from her life.

If you a person in public and trying to be perceived as "humanitarian" you'd better be a woman of substance. People can spot a fake from far off. People are not stupid you know.

Sep 1, 2009
I could have sworn they came to CA to have it with Doria.
I saw this from last year

Ooooo! Daily Mail slipped this little nugget in there. I wonder if it’s true Meghan and Harry are coming to LA.

“It is understood they will fly to Los Angeles next month to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Meghan's mother, Doria Ragland.“

Jktgal

Mar 22, 2019
But ladies, fraud or not, if bloody Prince Harry proposed to you, are you telling me that you would say no? Be honest with yourselves. There is nothing wrong with a woman elevating her financial and social status. It has been this way from the dawn of time.
Never mind propose, plenty of ladies didn't even want to be his girlfriend. You know nothing.

Sharont2305

I'm just me!!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2010
Gwynedd, North Wales, UK
I have never seen one post here where someone has said they hate MM. What I have read about are the lies she tells, the sense of entitlement she shows, her narcissistic personality. Spending the taxpayers money on a wedding when they knew they wouldn't be staying in England, her continual 'pity me' parties. She has shown me she is a fake, wanna be feminist, pulling out that card only when it gets her something. The same for her being a WOC. Used her father's heritage when it suited her and her mother's when she felt it would up her image.
So hate, no. Disgust for her using people and causes for her own benefit, you betcha.
Can I like this a million times?