Pochette Metis-Infos,stock,Wait time

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

gelkita

May 5, 2018
So, 4 years ago, I tried the PM in New York, I just went in and asked for it - and they had a few, no problem, but I ended up with an other bag, but I still think about it. I’m going to Paris in August, do you think it Will be possible to finns any there?
You might get lucky and find a PM mono if you go early morning in the boutique as they do sell fast.
However the PM in mono reverse if nowhere to be found here in Paris....

chingky

Jan 8, 2012
Pochette Metis in Monogram - still place in cart US site. Saw Monogram Reverse Canvas place in cart today as well but now it is Call for Avaibility.

ditzydi

May 7, 2015
Austin, TX
As of right now 10:32 on 7/25 the Reverse is available on the website and if not try calling customer service number. Just ordered mine!

MamaNeedsANewPurse

Jul 29, 2019
Please let me know if you guys see PM monogram in stock!!! I’m sooo desperate to buy! Went to Lv almost everyday while in Hawaii looking for one :sad: I ended up buying Palm Springs mini in reverse!