'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Pochette Metis-Infos,stock,Wait time

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally got one!!! I was refreshing the website every 5 minutes all morning and I found one in Reverse!! So excited!!!

Caliyoung87 likes this.
  2. Yay!!! Congrats :smile:

Kimm992 likes this.
  3. So awesome! Congrats!!!

4. Post a reveal when you get it and first impressions ;)

5. I will! It already shipped! I still can't believe I got one...I totally thought I'd end up having to get it from a reseller. I'm so happy I took everyone's advice and just kept trying!

amarilvlover and Caliyoung87 like this.
  6. Hi there
    I’ve finally got my PM Reverse
    So happy!! Also bought the bandana.

amarilvlover likes this.
  7. Just saw 2 pochette metis mono and 1 reverse at the nyc 5 av store!

8. You might get lucky and find a PM mono if you go early morning in the boutique as they do sell fast.
    However the PM in mono reverse if nowhere to be found here in Paris....

ulrikaa and Lucille68 like this.
  9. Pochette Metis in Monogram - still place in cart US site. Saw Monogram Reverse Canvas place in cart today as well but now it is Call for Avaibility.

10. As of right now 10:32 on 7/25 the Reverse is available on the website and if not try calling customer service number. Just ordered mine!

11. Please let me know if you guys see PM monogram in stock!!! I’m sooo desperate to buy! Went to Lv almost everyday while in Hawaii looking for one :sad: I ended up buying Palm Springs mini in reverse!

12. Pm mono available us site

13. Hi! I’m looking for a reverse mono if anyone sees place in cart TIA