'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Pochette Metis-Infos,stock,Wait time

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!
    So I know the Pochette Metis is a really popular bag and that there are long wait lists but when I called the Lv customer service they told me to try calling next year and that they arent putting down any names on wait lists for the bag.

How long have you guys waited to get your hands on this bag? Do you suggest going into the boutique and trying to get the store to put your name down? I'd rather not go down the preloved road for this bag. I don't mind waiting for it but does anyone have any tips on even just being able to put your name on a wait list.

2. If you want to buy it online, it's available to purchase now on the US site...

BleuSaphir and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  3. Omg really?! I'm so jealous but I don't live in the US :sad:

Strawbryjelly likes this.
  4. Hi, I have been trying to get the PM since last year and only got the new version yesterday! We can't buy it online and the SAs didn't allow me to put my name on the waiting list! I don't know if this is just to me or same SAs are just mean! I always was disappointed as actually I am a regular customer. I was lucky that I found a helpful SA yesterday. Wish you good luck and don't get up [emoji6]

Collector11 likes this.
  5. My advice is to visit your local store(s) as often as you can. These bags trickle in and get purchased right away. Just go in once in a while, ask about the Pochette Métis and you might just get lucky!

Nerja and Collector11 like this.
  6. Which PM do you want? Reverse or Infrarouge?
    I have two LV boutiques in my city. My SA at one said I would have to wait for mine because they trickle in and LV was saving a lot of their inventory for the party a few days ago.
    I proceeded to talk to my SA at the Nordstrom boutique, and I had the bag the next day.
    Call boutiques. Chat them up and ask what they can do to help you. If you get the "right" person, sometimes they can work miracles.
    Best of luck!

Chenai and Collector11 like this.
  7. Thanks for all your help! I'll try the suggestions you guys have made. I like the original design of the pm. I'm kinda hoping that since the other two designs are out at the moment that the original one will become available. Fingers crossed

8. I had to wait 2 months before It came in. I ordered It thru my SA. I live in the Netherlands by the way

9. I'm so excited! I was able to put a reservation on one at the store. I wonder how long it might take to get in?

10. Bumping this thread as it seems still quite difficult, if not more, to find this bag.

I have the classic mono on hold for me but am looking for the REVERSE.
    Any leads in Europe appreciated :smile:

11. For the Reverse, I´d check the online store regularly and also ask in the store if they can put you on the wait list.
    I got mine Online and picked it up in the store. The SA told me that they do get the Reverse PM in, but once it´s in the store it´s a matter of hours when it´s sold.

demicouture likes this.
  12. Thank you!
    I have tried at my local boutique but the SA was a bit useless as headquarters sent her a response saying the Reverse is finished and won't come back.
    False info as it seems, as I called Clients Services via their online shop and they said it WILL be restocked but they do not know when.
    Then called a little around Europe and Germany said that they along with Austria and Switzerland are currently sold out but I could go on their "binding" waitlist meaning I would basically have to take the bag (which they would try and source from anywhere in Europe then send to Paris, then transfer to them) NO MATTER how long it would take... I did not quite like the idea of waiting for an undisclosed time...

The online shop has not had it in stock for a while now :sad:

13. Yes I noticed that it´s now "call for availability". I keep my fingers crossed for you. It´s a shame that these are already so difficult to get after one month :sad: .

demicouture likes this.
  14. Thank you! I am keeping my fingers crossed too!

15. I just ordered pochette metis. Louis site has both reverse and Infra in stock