Pillow Bag

250gilly

Aug 21, 2018
I got one in lavander in September but never has chance to wear yet! Its cute and soft but feels very very delicate! The leather it’s wrinkled and so thin! I will keep because is cute and I love the color! But I dont think I will wear it as a daily bag
Yes I know what you mean. The leather feels quite paperlike and I when I wore it last I realised it’s not quite the bag to take out for everyday for me as I was just trying to baby it to much. I’m going to use it more for going out. I like to mix up my bags a lot so I know it will still get use. It must be really lovely in lavender.

Reactions: babibarbie

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Tampa, FL
Yes I know what you mean. The leather feels quite paperlike and I when I wore it last I realised it’s not quite the bag to take out for everyday for me as I was just trying to baby it to much. I’m going to use it more for going out. I like to mix up my bags a lot so I know it will still get use. It must be really lovely in lavender.
Lavender is gorgeous!!!! I also baby my fave purses so not sure how it will be lol Im so affraid to damage the leather even “babying” it!

Reactions: 250gilly