'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Pictures of Fake LV-Read guidelines before posting

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is a weird combination. I felt bad because it was in a hospital. But hey, counterfeit!!!! I’m thinking some people don’t know so they think they are getting a good deal.

I remember about 15 years ago my son bought an LV wallet in the streets of Manhattan. He paid $50; he thought he got a good deal. Little did he know it was fake.

..(thank you sweetie. He’s doing ok, we are managing. Thank you) :hugs:

AManIntoFashion likes this.
  2. Omg. This is too funny. :lol: But sad cuz it’s real.

Soniaa likes this.
  4. Thank you baby. :hugs: Yeah I’m not a nurse but I have to give him an IV bag morning and night. Very stressful, but managing.

Taking down criminals. :lol: Too too funny :biggrin:

Sunshine mama, MooMooVT and EdnaMode like this.
  5. Thank you sweetie :hugs:

I know, very insane. I couldn’t believe it. Hope I did the right thing.

Bronzi522 likes this.
  6. I was in shock!! It is weird. I think maybe because it’s in the outskirts of nyc they think they can get away with it!! Crazy!

Bronzi522 likes this.
  7. You know,I know selling counterfeit goods is against the law, but I’m thinking these people think it’s ok. Like, umm, well I’m letting people buy designer goods at a great price. It sickens me.

8. I would never expect to see that at a hospital. So odd... and wrong.

Bronzi522 and Johnpauliegal like this.
  9. I thought New York implemented new counterfeit laws making it illegal to BUY as well as sell these atrocities?

Speedy recovery JP hubby. :hugs:

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  10. I was going to say that is strange, but then I remembered that I saw something like this when my grandmother was in a nursing home. They were selling counterfeit Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and LV bags. I'm in New Jersey. Maybe this is unique to the NY-NJ metro area??

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  11. Glad to read your husband is back home. Wishing him all the best!

Counterfeits at a hospital especially in Suffolk or any area like this is appalling! Good for your for reporting it.

bearhead and Johnpauliegal like this.
  12. Surprised my thread got combined with this one because I really didn’t didn’t show fake LV per se. I just mentioned I saw this stuff in a hospital and took a group shot. Don’t know if I reported it correctly because I didn’t hear anything.

I guess the hospital is “little fish” compared to what they are looking for with regards to counterfeit goods.

13. Saw this at the market this morning IMG_7661.JPG