'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Pictures of Fake LV-Read guidelines before posting

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. growingluxx23 likes this.
  2. IMG_7799.JPG

Sighted at the airport. Tried but failed to get a close up of "Palermo" where the leather tab in front had yucky wrinkling and didn't sit flat on the canvas.

3. My husband was in the hospital for a week and a half and while visiting him, I was in shock when I saw counterfeit LV, Gucci, etc goods being sold down a corridor from the lobby of the hospital. You were only able to enter this area if you had a pass to see someone.

I was in shock. I wanted to say something but I didn’t. I picked up a few of the LV items (Pallas clutch, Favorite, Neverfull) and you can feel the difference in the canvas.

Although I didn’t say anything to the person selling this counterfeit stuff. I did report them.

Here are a few snapshots I took inconspicuously.

FABAD7B6-70BC-49C7-8850-20B17427D37A.jpeg A5DAFE45-0380-4C4E-A851-2A094D37EEF4.jpeg 514396C2-2D26-475F-AABA-8A8C9242AA19.jpeg 97FB9AF6-FC28-47FF-B5F5-7AA5F8F1705D.jpeg

This is crazy. How would the hospital let them get away with doing this???

I was so appalled and disgusted I didn’t even ask for prices!

4. What kind of hospital is this?! Lol

What happened to the good old gift shop? Lol

kayv, BluJai, Johnpauliegal and 4 others like this.
  5. They do have a gift shop as you walk in. :smile:

It’s a memorial hospital in Suffolk county, New York. I only saw this stuff on a Friday.

EdnaMode and Winter’sJoy like this.
  6. This is all so interesting. Hopefully you can keep us posted as to whether it will be shut down.

Sorry to hear about your husband, hope all is well now.

Sferics, BluJai, bearhead and 2 others like this.
  7. Thank you sweetie. :hugs: My husband is home now; however I haven’t heard anything from the government site where I reported it.

MooMooVT and Winter’sJoy like this.
  8. :whut: Counterfeit designer bags sold at a hospital? That´s just a bit bizarre :lol:.

9. #2530 Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    It's such a weird combination - hospital and counterfeit leather goods.

(I have to ask, in the plastic bin on the left, the Gucci zip key ring wallets, does legit Gucci actually make that zip pouch thing in more than one style? On their site I can only find a brown version which I am stalking!!)

Good for you to report the counterfeit! Keep us updated!!!

Edit: Glad everything is okay with your husband!!

Winter’sJoy and Johnpauliegal like this.
  10. #2531 Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Out of all the possible locations for a set up...at a hospital?!:lol: guess the corner of the streets aint cuttin it no mo

11. So unexpected! Hope your husband is doing better. You’re liking a superwoman, taking care of your husband and taking down criminals at the same time!

12. glad husband is on the mind. that is insane and against the law....

Winter’sJoy and Johnpauliegal like this.
  13. This is in New York? So weird. I haven't been to a hospital in ages. When did things change this much?

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  14. Omg. It’s crazy. If I wasn’t into designer goods, it wouldn’t bother me because i would’ve not known.