'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Good stuff does get reloaded around 4AM ET.

kadya likes this.
  3. I haven't, but was actually trying to replace last year's Ugg flats, too. I have the Born Barnstable loafers in "getting ready" mode for over a week now. And yesterday I received the Vince Marley flats (which don't provide the support like the Uggs, but they're still a nice shoe). Anyway, let me know what you think about the Gentle Souls if you get them. Those look super comfy!

4. True, unfortunately I didn't consider the heat when I ordered... this summer really hasn't been too horrible until this past week so it didn't occur to me. But as long as they don't leave them on their hot trucks for hours, then it should be ok since all my packages get delivered and are signed for by my building's management office indoors.... which is probably why I rarely consider weather when ordering (but I should, lol!).
    It's good to know that they replace/refund the candles if there is an issue! I think the Voluspa candles are a little softer wax anyway so I am keeping my fingers crossed :smile:

cicelyalexa and toujours*chic like this.
  5. This happened to me last year. I had to have things delivered to a small mountain town. And there is no US mail, just Fedex and UPS. Well, there is mail, but you have to have rent a box, but no mail person delivers to the house. And the post office automatically ships everything back. Well I forgot that Nordstrom uses the USPS to deliver items, too. And when i saw online that they were delivering two boxes through the US mail, I called customer service and tried to get them to change delivery. But the CS person I talked to said that she used to live in the same small mountain town. And she said she'd call that post office and tell them to hold the package for me. I couldn't believe it. And darn if she didn't do just that. And the post office held the boxes for me. These were big boxes, too (those Kennebuck throws). This. This is the reason I still shop at Nordstrom. But lately, especially this NAS, I'm beginning to wonder what's happened to Customer Service.

6. Thanks for noting this! I went in to look again and the black Zella joggers were back in-stock in most sizes, so I grabbed a pair. Now I can decide between the black and the gray! Of course assuming they both ship, which... I shouldn't count my chickens since even the gray pair are still "getting ready". :rolleyes:
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-jogger-pants/5220568

7. Yup- I managed to get a Patagonia jacket and a Barbour raincoat in my size that I had been stalking an hour or so ago. I am pretty much done now. Just need to decide what I am def going to keep. Unfortunately, my ambassador status is safe for another year :doh:

8. This BFD cardigan turned out to be a surprise favorite.

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/barefoot-dreams-cozychic-lite-long-cardigan/5247458?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=silver

It’s perfect for chilly AC temps right now, and will be even better this winter, to layer over leggings and a workout tank. I’ve also been cuddled up with one of the leopard BFD blankets, and my son has been using his camo blanket non-stop as well. Now, I want to get the non-sale BFD sweaters for my dogs, so we can all be decked out and cozy this winter.

9. This necklace better be the best $30 necklace I ever had :P I had four cancel on me before finally getting a shipping notification the fifth time.

Baublebar Musia Drusy layered Y-Necklace
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5295195

10. Even knowing that, do you think they are great during the time they do last? I wish they lasted longer lol. Have you ever worn Kut from the Kloth and if so, how do they compare? My Kut from the Kloth from last year's sale are still going after a year. I don't know how long they will last, but at the very least another year I am sure.
    That is what I say every year :smile: They process returns and update stock overnight. The best time to look for things is 4 am (if it was previously sold out)
    I tried the Born Barnstable loafers in store, but my size was a little tight and a size up was too loose :sad: The black leather was so soft and nice too. I was bummed.

toujours*chic likes this.
  11. Seriously!! you’d think we’re all trying to buy birkins lol

12. I ordered these Rag & Bone Simone pants as part of the sale and they just arrived. Does anyone have experience with them or the non-NAS version? I have 2 pairs of plaid ones I picked up cheap that I love but they have a side zipper and these have a back zipper. The back zipper is a bit stiff and lining up just right to be annoying. I don't know if maybe it will soften with wear or if I need to go a size up. The rest of the pants fit great but it's so stiff I checked to make sure it wasn't the tag poking me.

13. Yesterday, I went in store to purchase some items for my son (tween age). In the past I would just get whatever I want. This year he reluctantly came so that we don’t have clothing and shoes with tags he can no longer fit.
    Men versus kids is a whole different beast.
    I didn’t get the feel that they cater to teen males. To say the least, the selection was very poor. He liked 5 items, but ended up with four.
    He liked Cole Haan shoes, but I thought they made him look too mature for just turning 12 last month.

We purchased the following
    Nike T-Shirt
    http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-sportswear-logo-t-shirt/5118936?origin=coordinating-5118936-0-7-MOBI_FTR-recbot-recently_viewed_hybrid_snowplow_v1&recs_placement=MOBI_FTR&recs_strategy=recently_viewed_hybrid_snowplow_v1&recs_source=recbot&recs_page_type=product&recs_seed=3685653
    Adidas T-Shirt

Vans black high tops

Converse black

I will edit for additional links later. I’m having an off morning with these links :whut:

14. I just got mine in the mail and it is definitely itchy. Pretty sure I can find a better sweater at Uniqlo for less. The brown was a nice color, though.

buggiewomma and paula3boys like this.