Netflix - What are you watching?

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
^^ so it's a reality show...or written reality?
sounds intriguing to say the least.
It is scripted. I thought it was more about travellers than “white trash”.

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
Dark Desire is my current guilty pleasure. Finished Selling Sunset last week, so I’ve moved on to Million Dollar Beach House. Noel is getting on my nerves... :annoyed:
Selling Sunset was an easy guilty pleasure to binge. The episodes were very short.

I just tried Million Dollar Beach House. Reviews weren't great, so I didn't have high hopes, but the agents were part of Nest Seekers -- isn't that Ryan Serhant's company? It was pretty bad. The agents have no personality or style. And don't seem to have a lot of experience (at least the newer ones).

ouiouilexiaussi

TresLexi
Jul 28, 2013
Washington, DC
Selling Sunset was an easy guilty pleasure to binge. The episodes were very short.

I just tried Million Dollar Beach House. Reviews weren't great, so I didn't have high hopes, but the agents were part of Nest Seekers -- isn't that Ryan Serhant's company? It was pretty bad. The agents have no personality or style. And don't seem to have a lot of experience (at least the newer ones).
Yesssss; loved SS... there was lots of juicy drama and Christine’s style was amazing! MDBH didn’t even come close... I guess Noel would be the Christine of the show, since he has the best wardrobe and pisses people off the most, lol! Either way, the best part of MDBH for me is the drool-worthy real estate. I won’t be surprised if the show doesn’t get renewed.

Reactions: lulilu

SoCalGal2016

Jun 28, 2016
Los Angeles
Has anyone seen this new Netflix show, Love, Guaranteed? Great cast (Rachael Leigh Cook, Damon Wayans Jr., Heather Graham) but I haven't seen any reviews yet.

Nov 14, 2012
Kingdom - A Korean series set in 16th century Korea - kind of a cross between Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead. Visually stunning and the costumes are incredible.

Reactions: jennlt and limom

beekmanhill

Jan 4, 2012
New York
I like Nordic Noir. Watched Bordertown, Deadwind, The Valhalla Murders, and others. The acting is generally excellent even if sometimes the plots have holes. I just started Case.
Selling Sunset was fun. I started with season 3 and liked it so much I watched seasons 1 and 2. They go fast. Started the one in the Hamptons but didn't even finish one episode.

Reactions: limom

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Les mignonnes. Excellent coming of age story and an interesting view on the Senegalese life in France from a young girl POV. I recommend it.