'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Neiman Marcus gift card event.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. zakiyia likes this.
  2. any word on when the next neiman marcus gift card event is? does it usually include louboutins? how much of a gift card do you get for something that is $1375? thanks!

3. I want to know too, I'm getting a new Balenciaga bag by the end of month or early July.

4. I asked my Neiman's SA and she said there would not be an event until after the sales are over, so I guess there won't be an event until at least July??

5. Hey guys,

I just missed the last gift card event for NM, which ended November 2nd.

Does anyone know if there will be another gift card event soon (before the holidays)?

Thanks!!

6. I heard there will be one towards the end of November- for some event but I don't remember the name

7. I think that must be it. My SA sent me a picture of Judith Leiber clutch and said it was good towards gift card.....

8. thanks for the responses! hopefully they'll be a regular one (not for jewelry only) soon .

9. Has anyone received their giftcard from the November event??

10. BUMP!

Has anyone yet received their giftcard??

11. I haven't receive it yet, they said it will take 6-8 weeks from your order date. :sad:

12. Thanks for the information! I wish it would come sooner- I could really use that to buy gifts!!

13. Yah me too. I just asked them again and they said they will email me the gift card end of this month :sad:

14. BUMP! anyone get their gift card yet? Happy new years everyone!!