'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

My first H bag!! (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it sounds silly but I'm so excited. I really wasn't expecting a bag today.

I'm still newish to Hermes. My first purchase was a CDC and a belt kit in 2016. The following year I bought my first scarf. Fast forward to September of this year, I connected with a new SA. I bought a Clic H and a pair of Oran sandals. During that visit, I gave him my wishlist - Kelly Sellier 28 in neutral colors like noir, gold, etoupe, gris etain, etc. On Monday he texted me about a shawl I ordered had come in. I went in today to see the shawl. Then he asked if I was in a hurry because he had something to show me. He said it wasn't a Kelly and my heart sank a bit. I still wanted to see it anyway. I'm glad I did because it was love at first sight :smile:

I picked up the scarf and a change tray so I'll reveal those first.

Attached Files:

2. Jungle Love Tattoo shawl and the Carnets d'Equateur change tray. I just love the Robert Gallet designs.

Attached Files:

3. I've been lusting after the same change tray. It looks gorgeous!

Elly_N likes this.
  4. Here she is. Gris Etain B25 in Togo leather RGHW!!! Such a cute little bag I couldn't say no :smile:

Attached Files:

5. Congratulations - she's beautiful! :heart:
    Wear her in good health!

Elly_N likes this.
  6. Boom boom! that color is absolutely eye catching! :P Enjoy her.

Eye want that tray though. :wtf:

Elly_N likes this.
  7. Congratulations! What a great first bag. Love the color, it’s so versatile. Togo leather is light and durable. And I love rghw. I hope you enjoy the bag for many years to come!

PetiteAsian and Elly_N like this.
  8. Beautiful! Congrats on all your beautiful H items.

Elly_N likes this.
  9. enjoy your new purchases!!

Elly_N likes this.
  10. Twinsies! I just picked up my long awaited etain B30 togo with RGHW on the weekend! :heart:

Elly_N likes this.
  11. Beautiful bag, but I really love that tray. It's so pretty.

Elly_N likes this.
  12. Wow what a first bag! Way to go! Enjoy your purchases.

jblended and Elly_N like this.
  13. Congrats!! Beautiful purchases, and the B is amazing!

Elly_N likes this.
  14. Congratulations! Great way to start your bag collection.

Elly_N likes this.
  15. You bought beautiful items that you can enjoy every day. Huge congrats :smile:

ladysarah and Elly_N like this.