'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Matches Fashion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any code ? Even the new customer doesn’t work !!

2. Private sale 30% is on till end of the week! And single day sales 22% off for people in Asia (SINGLES22)

3. I tried MFNEW but doesn’t work with me
    Any new code ??

4. I love Amex offers. I use them for Farfetch and am thinking about 24s.com.

5. Does the Matchesfashion still require a picture of your driver’s license when you order the first time? It did some years ago and I cancelled my order as it’s definitely risky to send your ID number via email.. I’ve ordered several times from different sellers and the Matches has been the only one for asking it. Now I’m looking a bag which is sold out from other sites, but I wonder do they still ask to send it. Thanks! :flowers:

6. I've shopped from matches fashion since 2014 & they never asked me for an ID.

Taimi likes this.
  7. They started it in 2015 if I remember right, there have been some discussion about it earlier. Maybe they haven’t ask it from you as you have ordered from them before it started. :smile: But I find it really annoying if they still do it as it’s definitely not recommended to send your ID via email!