Massaccesi Handbags

Mv95818

Sep 2, 2020
Feb 21, 2017
Also, please can anyone help me narrow down the massive leather selection? I really don't know where to start. If I was to get a Diva, should I just go with nappa like Marco offers on the website, or are there better options? I do love the sound and look of Merinos, and pebbled is just gorgeous, but maybe not for a bucket bag? I wouldn't want it to be too structured or too slouchy, and it needs to be hard wearing (though seems they all are!)

Finally colour... will I regret going with basic black when so many beautiful colours are available? I don't want to hassle Marco by requesting lots of leather samples. I am trying to work out what colour would go with all my winter coats (I don't rotate my bags often, not that I have that many!)
Welcome, welcome. Have you also noted the Massaccesi photos only thread? It shows so many styles and so many colors for you to evaluate. From your preferences I would recommend Verona leather, which is my favorite one of all. So I will admit to being biased about it. My description of it is earthy, chewy, not too structured and not too slouchy. It is very very durable. In fact I was looking at my MM collection this morning and the only bag that I have bought and not sold/traded, etc. (so I could muy more MM's) is my chocolate Verona Theia.
Color is strictly a personal thing. I for one think you can never have too many black bags. I think I have four, lol.
I will leave the style selections up to more knowledgeable folks. I have tried almost every one, but right now I am strictly a tote person.

Again, welcome and don't hesitate to ask lots of questions. We love to show off on here.

Reactions: christinemliu

ohmisseevee

Sep 25, 2019
The site won't let me edit my post to add a photo this morning, but here is my Chocolate Verona Theia. Can you see the wonderful leather color variations on it?
My Theia Midi is one of my favorite styles. It is so effortless and versatile but has a very classic look and I love the buckling mechanism that converts it from shoulder bag to crossbody/messenger bag!

samfalstaff

Holy Hannah!
May 31, 2013
San Rafael, California
Feb 21, 2017
My Theia Midi is one of my favorite styles. It is so effortless and versatile but has a very classic look and I love the buckling mechanism that converts it from shoulder bag to crossbody/messenger bag!
I agree. I have wondered why that strap is not the most requested one he makes. It is so unique and handy

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Beautiful! Thank you for the additional pictures. The strap goes really well with it! Would you wear this crossbody or is the bag too bulky for that?
I have an Angelica Messenger in vacchetta, and I do not wear it crossbody because it’s bulky for me.