'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

LV in Australia

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi to those in Oz and interested in the Dentelle Kirsten, it's going to be AU$2080. I've decided on gold. I forgot to ask when the launch date is. I think 20 Feb?

Heart purse is officially launched tomorrow, but it's there in the stores now.

2. Is that the hobo-style one?

3. Which one is the Kirsten? I think the Hobo-looking one is called Besace?

4. Ooohh any other information on the other pieces??

Would love to get a piece. I love my mono, and was devistated whan i couldnt get the Cherry so Dentelle is the next best thing.

Is this going to be limited edition or part of the permanent collection?

Ps. Sorry about my spelling i am at work and trying to type fast:rolleyes: :graucho: :graucho:

5. This is a Limited Edition line.
    Oh, I just read in another thread that the Pochette is called the Kirsten/Kristen??

6. No, the Hobo-looking one is the Fersen.

7. I think the Fersen and the Kirsten are show pieces, the Speedy 30 and BH will be seasonal. So no, they won't be permanent.

8. whats the kirsten??????

9. I think that's what's happened. I saw the pics of the new name that Cat kindly posted in another thread. When I was talking to my SA, she told me her computer reflected the Kirsten as well.:yes:

10. The dentelle known as pochette before the new name :smile:

11. The new Kirsten is the Dentelle pochette. Can't wait to see pics of yours couturecreature!! The gold is probably the best looking.

12. :yahoo: I can't wait too!! We have an event on the 8th and the 16th, I'm really hoping I get it on the 16th...:love:

13. couturecreature,

are you on the wait list for the kirsten?

14. :yes: For sure, my SA said I'll defn get it. Better get your name on the list now. Which one are you looking at? Silver or gold?