'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Louis Vuitton LockMe Backpack Owners!

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 21.10.03.png Please may you leave your review and experience with the Louis Vuitton LockMe Backpack, in either the original or mini size.
    I am highly considering it to be my very first LV bag purchase. That, or the Locky BB.

Many thanks!

Loulou1234 likes this.
  2. Would love to see more on this bag as well!

diorrstars likes this.
  3. I have the mini size.. It holds a lot and it's very carefree and lightweight. I brought it with me on my trips and it's super handy getting in and out of it. I guess the down side is that it's very unsafe because of how easy you can just open the top flap. I don't pull the drawstrings because I want more space so that might be another reason why I felt it's unsafe. But doesn't matter because I will wear it crossbody if I'm going somewhere crowded.

Loulou1234 and diorrstars like this.
  4. Thank you so much for your reply! I hope you're well. :amuse:
    I saw the mini size in person on a mannequin, I really regret not trying it on. Does it not look too small? And what do you normally carry in the bag for a day out, you said it holds a lot, so I would love some examples, please!

Loulou1234 likes this.
  5. Basically this is what I carry on a daily basis. So happen I'm using it today so I took some photos for you. Oh my phone is missing cause I'm using it to take the photo :lol:

It defintely can fit a mini pochette but it will just take up too much space imo. It can fit a long wallet vertically too but just that you will have to stretch the top flap so it will close.

I chose this size over the bigger one just because I can have different options wearing this; hand held, cross body, classic backpack style, shoulder carry.. :giggle: 20190628_092000_mr1561685121390.gif 20190628_092244_mr1561685087863.gif
    I hope this helps! I honestly bought this on impulse because I walked in wanting the Cannes but I ended up bringing this home instead.

bagaholic1 and diorrstars like this.
  6. That's absolutely brilliant, thank you so much! Wow, it really does fit a lot. I use small/mini bags at the moment, so this bag would be perfect. I do love how the bag can be used and worn in different ways. Haha, picking up this little beauty was definitely a blessing in disguise when wanting to purchase the Cannes.

I've completely fallen in love with this bag - I can't thank you enough for all the information you have given me! :heart:

candypoo likes this.
  7. Most welcome! :hbeat:
    p/s: My heart cannot forget about Cannes. So looks like I will need to give in soon :girlsigh:

diorrstars likes this.
  8. It is such a beautiful bag. :loveeyes: I hope you get your Cannes soon! :amuse:

candypoo likes this.
  9. I love my Mini LockMe! Sold my regular size one and my Palm Springs mini. The straps are not removable on the regular size. The LockMe mini is so much better then the Palm Springs mini.

Attached Files:

Loulou1234 and diorrstars like this.
  10. Ah, oh my goodness I am in love with this bag! Thank you so much for sharing... I may need to make the purchase soon. :angel: