'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Louis Vuitton Hawaii !!!!!

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a SA they recommend on Oahu? I have been emailing back and forth with one for 2 months she cancelled today (Friday) evening for our Sunday appointment. I sent her my wishlist long in advance. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed. I purchased from her in November and was hoping to establish a relationship.

2. I have one! Dm me!

4. Hi calibaggal,
    I will be in Oahu in April and very much want to purchase the Favourite MM Mono and the longer mono strap. Would you mind giving me your SA’s details so I can contact them directly? I want to make sure they have it in stock. I’m in Australia and it’s much easier than calling. Thanks so much!

6. Hi I will be in Maui Wailea does anyone have a SA that works at the LV Wailea Store that I can work with before I go?

Thanks!

7. Hi do you have the SA info for Wailea Maui?

Thanks!

8. Hi do you have Yumiko contact information?

9. Hi do you have Eileen contact information?
    Thanks!

10. Yes i bought a speedy and a purse chain in Honolulu. There is sales tax from what I remember but it’s lower then CA and the prices were slightly lower.

11. It's generally 10% cheaper. I just moved from CA and with the sales tax it's like a 15% off sale every day at LV lol

12. Is it the same 10% off in Maui like in Oahu?

13. Yes :smile:

pinky7129 likes this.
  14. Does anyone have a sa for honolulu

15. Yes! Please dm me