'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

List of Authentic LV Re-sellers/Consignment Shops/ eStores

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought my first LV cartouchiere MM from next-innovation on eBay. I had it authenticated here. Great seller fast shipping I will def buy again!

2. Was reading through this list. Is brand-works no longer in business? Shame because I liked admiring the vintage LV they had for sale. :sad:

And it looks like I :heart: Kawaii rebranded themselves to Vintage Order (http://vintageorder.com/)

Btw, eLady is no longer a favorite of mine. I explained this in another thread. They have transformed into a marketplace and list for several third party vendors mostly. Buy at your own risk. :-s

3. therealreal.com

4. Reebonz.com
    Purchase my first bag with them and had it returned because it looks not as good as picture and they just refund fuss free. Second purchase very satisfied and they have guarantee refund and buy back policy.

5. Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but Isabella’s Wardobe is a preloved shop in Glasgow’s West End with a great reputation and a website isabella’swardrobe.com
    Everything she sells is authentic and she has some LV on just now.....

6. Has anyone mentioned Handbag Heaven in Edinburgh yet? I’ve used them to buy and sell and would recommend them to anyone in the area.

7. I have had good luck with a lot of the Japanese sellers. I can recommend two selers of facebook - shore chic authentics and memes treasures. Both completely authentic, excellent and honest descriptions and both have hard-to-find items. I have been happy.

tanj and Theresa Williams like this.
  8. Yes she sells authentic items

karylicious likes this.
  9. I've bought authentic LV bags from 2 Japanese consignments shops via Ebay.
    They are Brandoff and Next Innovation. Both legit; when it comes to resellers in Japan the culture and the law are extremely strict when selling authentic luxury designer brands. So no worries if going through them. Some popular youtubers have recommended Brandoff. I find the prices are better with Next Innovation. And yes, I do believe they both are physical stores in Japan.

10. Samatti likes this.
  11. Loveppamx and ladyglittersparkls like this.
  12. I just bought a Reverse Monogram Pochette Métis in Pristine Condition from Luxcellent.com. Excellent experience and bag was just as pictured/described. It even came with the box and dustbag and 2 day shipping.

13. I’ve bought a couple items from Rebag.com. I find their prices to be some of the best around and periodically have 20% off promos. I’ve bought a Damier Graphite Ropes keychain from them and a Monogram Eclipse Discovery runway bag from them. I have another bag on the way. They have a no hassle refund policy as long as you don’t remove the tags they attach.

14. Attached Files: