'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Lip-tinter advice?

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want to try a lip tinter. I seem to forever be re-applying lipstick and I'm always the girl with it on her teeth! So annoying. So I think lip tint might be my best bet.

Any suggestions on brands? I know some of them tend to dry up quite quickly and would love a push in the right direction!

2. Did you try the Dior lip tattoo? Definitely does not feel dry, and from what I've experienced it's quite durable, however that also depends on the lips. Eg with the Dior rouge if I don't swipe it with a paper or somehing it always leaves a tint on my lips ( not enough to be considered lip tatoo/lip tint).

3. I have extremely dry lips so I go for sheer lip tints. The Dior Lip Glow is a good one that's not dry, I own 2 of them! They're like lip balms with some color so they make your natural lip color look a lot better. But, I'm a bigger fan of the Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint, the colors are slightly more pigmented in these than the Dior Lip Glows.

4. I like YSL, a few different formulas from which to choose and a wide array of color offerings..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice