Lime Green Collection

*Jenn*

Sofa King Banned! Building our dream house!
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
Crabcakes & Football, Baby!
Hi all!

I have an unhealthy obsession with the color lime green. It is my absolute favorite thing in the world. My stethoscope for work is lime. My wedding shoes were lime converse. My wedding colors were lime and charcoal. I WANTED a lime car but hubby talked me out of it. That being said, I need y’alls recommendations on what bags I should be hunting for!

My two loves so far are my 2005 apple green balenciaga twiggy, and my pear Michael Kors Selma.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

SomethingGoodCanWork

Crimethinker in a Brave New World
Feb 10, 2017
No suggestions but the Bal Apple Green is scrumptious :heart: Another Bal in Apple perhaps? One can not have too many fave colour Bals ;)

*Jenn*

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
No suggestions but the Bal Apple Green is scrumptious :heart: Another Bal in Apple perhaps? One can not have too many fave colour Bals ;)
Trust me, I have been keeping an eye out for another one! Maybe a city or work! Though twiggy is my favorite style! I am planning to add a black or anthracite one eventually

*Jenn*

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
Check out this colour-block Studio bag from Ferragamo. They call the lighter shade green apple, but you could say lime. I have this bag, and it is a pleasure to carry. Happy hunting!
http://www.ferragamo.com/shop/fra/fr/femmes/sacs-à-main/Sacs-porté-main/the-studio-715961--2
Oh my, I LOVE IT! That shade is perfect! Not too yellow, as I often see with “lime” bags!

It’s on the list!! :love:

http://www.ferragamo.com/shop/Prod...1&storeId=31150&productId=6148914691233915797

Reactions: JolieS