'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Lime Green Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

I have an unhealthy obsession with the color lime green. It is my absolute favorite thing in the world. My stethoscope for work is lime. My wedding shoes were lime converse. My wedding colors were lime and charcoal. I WANTED a lime car but hubby talked me out of it. That being said, I need y’alls recommendations on what bags I should be hunting for!

My two loves so far are my 2005 apple green balenciaga twiggy, and my pear Michael Kors Selma.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Attached Files:

2. No suggestions but the Bal Apple Green is scrumptious :heart: Another Bal in Apple perhaps? One can not have too many fave colour Bals ;)

3. Trust me, I have been keeping an eye out for another one! Maybe a city or work! Though twiggy is my favorite style! I am planning to add a black or anthracite one eventually

SomethingGoodCanWork likes this.
  4. jbags07 and *Jenn* like this.
  5. Oh my, I LOVE IT! That shade is perfect! Not too yellow, as I often see with “lime” bags!

It’s on the list!! :love:

http://www.ferragamo.com/shop/ProductDisplay?catalogId=38051&langId=-1&storeId=31150&productId=6148914691233915797

JolieS likes this.
  6. The Hermes Vert Cru Masai on Yoogi’s Closet.

*Jenn* likes this.
  7. I’m not a huge fan of slouchy / bucket style bags, but that color is tdf!!! :drool:

peachylv likes this.
  8. sophiaberry likes this.