'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Lilly Pulitzer is coming back to Target

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. gelbergirl likes this.
  2. Yeah, it was selling for more than real Lilly goes for within five minutes. I did end up finding some stuff for my daughter though . I stalked the returns.

gelbergirl likes this.
  3. Saw this on Facebook
    Screenshot_20190814-203317_Facebook.gif Screenshot_20190814-203309_Facebook.gif

gelbergirl and onesmallchimera like this.
  4. Super exciting.The stuff I bought my daughter held up well enough to pass it onto my niece. Hopefully this line will be good quality.

gelbergirl likes this.
  5. I'm excited.
    I know each store carries different merchandise.
    Interesting sales plan. I know women who went from store to store.
    They are putting a limit on the number of items that can be purchased.

6. It looks like most of the popular designers are coming back.

I still have several items from earlier lines. My Jason Wu dress gets worn regularly.

baghagg likes this.
  7. I'm excited for this! I'm hoping I can snag the napkins and bowls that I missed out on and few other items from the other lines. I wish they would've added some new things as well.

onesmallchimera likes this.
  8. I wish there were also new items rather than just bringing items back.

9. Perspective: I just bought real Lilly shifts for $10 more at the friends and family sale. I’m not going to rush into Target for this but I hope I can get a shift anyway.

palmbeachpink likes this.
  10. Update: the shifts look like they sold out online ASAP. I did get one thanks to my dog waking me up at 4am to go out

baghagg, katlun and limom like this.
  11. I got a few things I couldn’t get my hands on last time and refused to pay eBay prices.
    Nosie posey shift and Missoni blue cardigan

Another perspective: my coffee cups from last release lasted better than the full line store, the Lilly prints came off in the wash the ones I got from the store, but the target ones are s till looking good after 4 or 5 years of use!

onesmallchimera and baghagg like this.
  12. All the shifts are back on the Target website (but not in all sizes). I just bought the two that sold out yesterday. I guess some people’s payment information didn’t go through.

I still have my Missoni sweater from 2011 in regular rotation and it looks amazing.

gelbergirl likes this.
  13. I got a Missoni dress and sweater !

14. The relaunch wasn't nearly as crazed as the original. I checked out online at 7 am for 3 items with no issues, and then went to the store at 10 am. No crowds, racks were fairly full. I got the matching Missoni dress to a cardigan that I still had from the original 2011 launch, and some cute Lilly Pulitzer kids clothing.