Laminated leather for Chanel?

eckw

Feb 28, 2015
I shorted the strap by a ribbon.

I love this bag so much

May I know if you girl’s one came with white or black dustbag ? I saw someone on ig came with white dustbag but my one is black ?

Thanks
What a great pic! Love the gold on you, it looks so pretty!

Never used to be a big fan of patent but I’m really loving mine too! Mine came with the black dust bag as well.

canto bight

Feb 10, 2018
I love this! It definitely comes off more patent in the black than it does in the silver or gold, at least in pictures.

Reactions: mizuki.t

mizuki.t

Sep 22, 2013
View attachment 4041384

I shorted the strap by a ribbon.

I love this bag so much

May I know if you girl’s one came with white or black dustbag ? I saw someone on ig came with white dustbag but my one is black ?

Thanks
I don't dare to try the silver patent as i scare these color is hard to use when dress casually but it look nice on you

Olgita

Olgita
May 31, 2013
New York
Hello ladies and gents!

Reviving the old thread ...

I am curious how the lighter colored (silver and gold) have held up over time. Can someone who has pieces from this collection in these colors report back on how they have held overtime. It’s interesting because it is not a traditional patent leather.

I have the black mini from this collection and it has held up really well. It looks brand new after being through rain, snow, sun, and humidity. It is one of the most durable Chanel bags that I have, so really curious if the lighter colors are as hardy as the black one.