'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Laminated leather for Chanel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here it is. Haha. I tried to upload these with my other message but I think they didn’t attach.

Attached Files:

canyongirl and misstran like this.
  2. @Tykhe I really like your bag! Do you think this would be a good second bag for me? I have a Small chevron caviar boy in black and shiny RHW. So it is similar but a bit different. Also do fingerprints show up on this patent leather?

Out of all the minis I have seen so far (not that many), but this one caught my eye, but I don't know if its too similar to my first bag :sad:
    Link to my first bag: http://www.louisvuittonbag.net/threads/the-chanel-boy-thread.880937/page-682#post-32186205

3. I love your chevron boy bag! How’s the quality of the caviar on that bag? I have the same chevron patent leather bag and fingerprints doesn’t show on it at all. Bag is much more beautiful in person.

4. I also have this same mini in the black metallic patent. I really love it! I find it’s completely different from my quilted caviar rectangular mini flap with SHW even though both are black and the same size/shape. This bag is super edgy in the patent/black hardware combo and really jazzes up plain outfits. I’m normally not a patent fan but the treatment of this bag is different from the regular shiny black patent and I haven’t noticed any fingerprint issues.

canyongirl likes this.
  5. @misstran I feel the quality of my 18s small boy is super good! It's puffy yet stiff/sturdy, and I like the grain size.

@eckw I know what you mean! I wasn't a fan of patent til I saw this.

I'm thinking its a little edgier than my small boy, and hopefully since its patent I can take it out more without worrying about it. I like this about a 8.5/10 while I like my boy 10/10, so I'm wondering if its worth to buy it so soon after I purchased my boy.

6. @mashybuttons I’ve been wearing the patent leather bag almost everyday since I got it. It’s so carefree! I sold my mini lambskin for the patent and have no regrets. As beautiful as the lambskin was, it was fragile. I have enough lambskin bags. I wear the patent leather in rain and snow. I just wipe it down with dry cloth. It’s definitely unique. I love the metallic sheen to the bag. I’m thinking of getting your chevron boy bag. Been eyeing that beauty!

7. Haha we should do a timeshare! :smile:

misstran likes this.
  8. thanks a lot for posting. It looks so pretty :heart:

tolliv likes this.
  9. :heart::heart::heart::heart: It look so gorgeous!!

10. 18S is killing me too! There are SO many bags I want from this season! I think your Boy (so gorgeous btw!) and this patent mini would suit different styling purposes. But since your Boy is also chevron, would you prefer a quilted mini instead? Do you have a Chanel nearby where you can play around with the bag and see how you feel?

11. @mashybuttons I got the bag!! The chevron small boy. OMG no wonder you love it so much. It's absolutely amazing. I can't stop looking at it! It's very different from the mini patent leather chevron so if you're still thinking about getting it, go for it!

canyongirl, eckw and Tykhe like this.
  12. @misstran congratulations!! Hehe good taste ;) super excited to be bah twins!

@eckw Yeah! I saw the bag in person but my sister disagreed with me:sad:

I am thinking that I want to add a Mini chevron rectangle (since I really love chevron) but I know I will prolly wait a long time for the hG combo and in future a m/l quilted flap to satisfy the iconic need lol.

13. I wasn’t sure about this bag/leather in the beginning but it grew on me super fast!

14. same here :wave:

15. IMG_4363.gif

I shorted the strap by a ribbon.

I love this bag so much

May I know if you girl’s one came with white or black dustbag ? I saw someone on ig came with white dustbag but my one is black ?

Thanks

Tykhe, eckw, canyongirl and 1 other person like this.