Hermes in Toronto

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I don’t know how it works at Toronto specifically but just remember, if a “top performing” SA does get more quota bags, it’s because she has more and higher spending clients (that’s how she gets to be a top performer by definition). Not necessarily very helpful (and maybe even hurtful) if you’re not among the VIP list.

CMilly

Mar 31, 2019
Or i wonder if they’ll do virtual appointments like some places that are in lockdown are. But now it’s the least of my worries, just waiting for 2021 to come and hoping for a better year for sure! Stay safe everyone!
Agree. I just want everyone to be safe. H will always be there when it’s safe to reopen but we all need to stay safe now and that’s most important.

ubiubi

Jan 29, 2007
Just popping in here to thank everyone for their advice on this thread (and encouraged me to ask my SA to be my H Santa)... just came back from the boutique with a beautiful sellier K28 in noir epsom and GHW! She is such a beautiful bag :biggrin:
Congratulations! Having an amazing SA is the key to our love for Hermes. So happy to hear so many offers from our Toronto Store. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

KerriKatherine

Loves Her 'Triple P'
O.G.
Mar 7, 2008
Canada
Congratulations! Having an amazing SA is the key to our love for Hermes. So happy to hear so many offers from our Toronto Store. Enjoy!!!!
Thank you! And I totally agree. I have always been very loyal to good SAs. I much prefer working with a SA with whom I have an established relationship. The experience is totally different - they become familiar with your tastes/preferences but also encourage you to consider things that you end up loving, but would never have identified on your own. I also enjoy getting to know them and catching up with them when I visit the boutique.

Hope everyone stays well and safe! :heart:

I Love Hermes

Hermes Chanel Dior
Apr 3, 2016
Canada
I have two accounts and was able to purchase 4 quota bags plus a Constance in one year. But I have a long long long relationship with the store. I can only say this: it really depends on your relationship to the store and your SA. My SA reached out to me recently to catch up on life, etc and I mentioned in passing how I was still thinking about a leather that is only available as a PO. Her response was why didn’t you tell me earlier. I will get that for you. I have not bought anything since covid. I don’t say this to brag but only to mention there are rules and these rules can be and are broken. These broken rules are really the exception. You really have to invest time in the relationship. I have relationships with many SAs at various stores on Bloor that go back 15+ Years. I think I just have a personality where I connect with people in a genuine way.
I totally agree. Having a good relationship with your SA is the most important. I started my journey with purchasing just a belt and a carré and was offered a b30 within 3 months.

I Love Hermes

Hermes Chanel Dior
Apr 3, 2016
Canada
Really? I’ve been making 1:1 to score a bag. Lucky youu!
I really like to talk so I guess my SA got bored hearing me talk so offered me the bag. Just kidding, SAs do listen to what you say and can quickly know how much you’re into H. If they know you’re there and not going to disappear after you get the bag, they’ll definitely remember your wish list.