Hermes in Toronto

Oct 11, 2007
Hermes has a new boutique in Toronto across the street from the old location. Has anyone visited yet? It opened today. Is it worth a visit? I know, Hermes is always worth a visit! If you have been there, do they have a larger selection of goodies? Thanks

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
T.O
They closed the old one. Have not been yet but plan to soon. I am sure it is worth the visit!

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
There must be an official opening party, right?! Hope there will be someone from here who'd attend the party and show the pictures!

As with all store openings, there will usually be alot of exotics! And definitely at least ONE Croc Birkin with Diamonds.

piaffe

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
There must be an official opening party, right?! Hope there will be someone from here who'd attend the party and show the pictures!

As with all store openings, there will usually be alot of exotics! And definitely at least ONE Croc Birkin with Diamonds.
I think this is just a "soft" opening, because the area where the new boutique is located is still under construction. The official opening isn't for a few weeks - or that's my understanding.

I just got an email from my SA who says they will be doing champagne all week. I wasn't able to go yesterday myself. Very eager to see what's out there on display!

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I think this is just a "soft" opening, because the area where the new boutique is located is still under construction. The official opening isn't for a few weeks - or that's my understanding.

I just got an email from my SA who says they will be doing champagne all week. I wasn't able to go yesterday myself. Very eager to see what's out there on display!
Look forward to reading your "report", piaffe! The store inventory would be interesting, I think. :yes:

liness92

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Mistikat and I are off to check it out today. We'll grab Piaffe for Thrusday! Will try to get the Hermes construction hats for all of our children.

It is a soft opening. There will be a party later this year.

miss oinky

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Land of the Polar Bears
Hi piaffe.. Would you please let me know what they have in store ? Thanks in advance.

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
I'm thinking about a trip to Toronto (and not just for the new H store altho that is now a consideration!). Will be keen to read the report too!

airtoby

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Please keep us updated!!!! I so wanted to go down this week but I'm on a BAN right now.......:sad: Have fun ladies!!!

liness92

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Trip postponed until later this week. Will report back. Was called by the store wondering where we were as our champaign is waiting.