'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Help: need Insolite Coin Purse replacement!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. D87A5076-DDB5-44A8-9DE7-ED810791856E.jpeg
    So I have an insolite coin purse that’s 9-11 years old. It’s been my only wallet in all that time. It’s time for a new wallet. I LOVE my Insolite and would get it again if it were an option. It’s not. As you can see it holds 5 cards (I don’t double up) has two “secret” slots for extra cards and has a zipper pocket for coins.

I would like a bill slot in my wallet and am willing to give up a coin purse to do it. I definitely want something as small as possible. That said I need at least 5 card slots. These are the wallets I came up with.

Do you have any suggestions or thoughts or if I should definitely exclude one of these? Which wallet would you get to replace the Insolite coin purse.

2. Zoe wallet

wigglytuff likes this.
  3. Oh I did see that one. But from what I can see it only holds 2-4 cards but I need to be able to hold at least 5 as I don’t double stack them. :sad:

4. I would def suggest the Victorine wallet.

blondiekinz and wigglytuff like this.
  5. I have an Empreinte Zoë. It can carry five cards in their own slots, four inside and one outside, along with a few coins in the slot and bills separately. Four months in the leather is still a bit stiff so taking out an inside card can be a bit tricky, but on a regular day I'm only carrying a licence, credit card and commuting pass anyway. It suits my needs perfectly as I am not a fan of big purses but it would definitely be easier if the leather softened or loosened up a bit more. When I was purchasing I thought the Victorine was the purse I wanted but in person I preferred the compactness of the Zoë. The Victorine can hold about 8 cards separately if I'm not mistaken. By the way, when I carry coins in the Zoë I really can only fit maybe 3 or so €2 coins and 3 or so 50c coins. Not many at all otherwise the shape is totally distorted.

wigglytuff likes this.
  6. Another vote for empreinte zoe! I'm going to Europe next month so plan to pick it up then. I also have the insolite coin purse and have recently fallen back in love with it. That said, it's a little big for some of my smaller bags and I wanted a wallet that could hold cash without folding which is why i decided to pick up the zoe. The victorine is also good if you want a bit more room/card slots. Good luck deciding!

wigglytuff likes this.