'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Help me choose: Square Mini Flap in 12A red or Red Classic Clutch on Chain

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag?

1. Mini Square

30 vote(s)
    81.1%
  2. Clutch on Chain

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  1. I've ordered the following items from Fashionphile, and now need to decide which to keep once they arrive. I'm deciding between the Square Mini Flap in 12A red (~$3200) or Red Classic Clutch on Chain from 2013 (~S3000). Both come w/ authenticity cards and are in excellent condition.

Does anybody have any mod shots of this clutch on chain? It was discontinued.

I already have a black rectangle mini, white square mini, and small classic flap in black. I've been looking for a perfect red bag!

Attached Files:

2. Red square mini for me but I’ve never been a fan of the clutch on chain so I might be biased lol

lepetitelook likes this.
  3. Clutch on chain, such a beautiful and unique bag. I think for me I prefer wearing shoulder bags, and esp love a short shoulder bag. Not a huge fan of crossbodys.

lepetitelook likes this.
  4. The square mini flap is what I would keep.

lepetitelook likes this.
  5. Thanks all for your input! I decided to go w/ the square mini flap. I still LOVE the clutch, but I like having my hands free. The clutch with chain will definitely still remain on my wishlist though :smile: