'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

HELP! Desperately Seeking........

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I am desperately hunting for the Céline Belt Bag in the micro size, in the medium blue color. Do let me know if anyone sees this bag.

Attached Files:

2. I am dying to buy this Céline Bucket Bag leather in GREEN but with the OLD logo! Is there a way I can find it? I just look everywhere and I cannot find it. Could you please help me out?? xxx

3. Hi, just came across these: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163358040238
    Don’t know if they are authentic though

4. Hi
    Looking for Celine in Blush. I know Box and Belt bags were released in this seasonal colour but I’m wondering if there are any other like Small Vertical Cabas or Bucket please do let me know if you are aware of the above mentioned. Looking for new but will consider pre-loved.

5. Desperately seeking a new in store nano luggage with the old logo in black smooth leather in Europe (preferably London)

6. Nano in black with ghw or kohl. In California! Thanks

7. Dying to find a Nano in this lizard front pattern - seems like they've made it with light blue, black, and potentially white sides, any are fine. Was a few days late to grab it in Europe last year and still regret it... if anyone runs into it secondhand please let me know!

Attached Files:

8. Desperately seeking the large K alphabet pendant, kindly let me know if anyone spotted it, thanks!

9. Hi- looking for a medium Cabas Phantom tote in natural with tassels

10. A friend was in Paris in December and purchased a nano luggage. Logo was new by then. Sorry!

11. Try Milan. Just got an old logo micro luggage, didn't ask about nano.

12. Looking for a Medium Clasp in Black BOX Calfskin. I keep stumbling upon ones in Sleek Calfskin!

13. Has anyone seen the middle size Trotteur bag (I believe it’s called the compact size) at their local Neiman Marcus? I know this bag has been discontinued, but my local Saks still has some tucked away in a drawer for sale. I have a pretty sizable Neiman Marcus gift card that I’m hoping to put towards this bag and don’t have a Neiman’s in my area.

14. This is going to be hard... I've been searching for over a month, on the daily now for this Celine bag. I even "purchased" one from Buyama with the payment refunded two days later because there was no restock available. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me find this Celine Clutch On Strap from Winter 2017, ideally NEW, and almost any color, I am so desperate!! Please please please please pleas!!! Help a girl out.

[​IMG]