Help! Balenciaga Serial Numbers

May 30, 2017
Hi everyone
I purchased this from Vestiaire collective and it was authenticated however I’m having some difficulty decoding it! I want to know exactly which colour it is. Code is below 285433 3725 213048 (no letter)

Attachments

Groov1r

Jul 31, 2019
Can I ask you why you don't try to know by yourself if the bag is fake or original. I just discovered that it is original and there was an ad like do you want to know what the number of your bag means, I accesed it and there was shown thru what you will pass or you already passed, there were a bit of truth, about what happend with me from the moment I have that bag. Now I am giving myself a question, should I believe in this?

Last edited:

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver

Kitana0808

Jun 9, 2019
Hello. Im completely new to Balenciaga and need some help authenticating this bag. I purchased it at a goodwill this week. I was convinced at the store that quality looked good but not sure about the serial# please help!

Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Hello. Im completely new to Balenciaga and need some help authenticating this bag. I purchased it at a goodwill this week. I was convinced at the store that quality looked good but not sure about the serial# please help!

Thanks a bunch!
Normally I would direct you to the “Authenticate this” thread but I’ll save you the time as this bag is definitely not authentic.

Kitana0808

Jun 9, 2019
Normally I would direct you to the “Authenticate this” thread but I’ll save you the time as this bag is definitely not authentic.
luckily it was just a few bucks lost!

Sorry just found this thread on balenciaga...didnt realize it was the wrong place. Last thing. What gives it away...is it the serial# not matching?

Thank you for responding so quickly

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
luckily it was just a few bucks lost!

Sorry just found this thread on balenciaga...didnt realize it was the wrong place. Last thing. What gives it away...is it the serial# not matching?

Thank you for responding so quickly
That’s one point but pretty much everything gives it away.