Gucci soho Disco Bag

littleboss

Oct 25, 2019
Milano
Hellooo everyone!
I'm thinking of getting the Gucci soho disco bag, but I don't know in which color..
the choices are: black or nude.
Which one would you choose?
Do you have one of this?
Is it worth it?
Thank you so much!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I have red and rose beige which is the nude you must be referring to. I’d suggest black as it’s probably most useful color. It’s a great small bag.

Reactions: littleboss

doni

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
I have the black, and personally only like the black because of how the logo kind of blends in, you do not see the stitching.
In any event, such a useful bag, totally worth it.

ditzydi

May 7, 2015
Austin, TX
I have the rose beige (nude) and I think it goes great with everything. I tend to not wear my black bags during the spring summer because they look so dark with my light and airy outfits. My only suggestion is to treat the bag and any dark clothes that may result in color transfer. I have some color transfer from my darker jeans. Wish I had treated it when I first got it.

luxetech

Jul 23, 2019
I would go with black. I have the black one, and I love it. It goes with just about everything. It is such a useful and spacious bag.

jillyfish108

Feb 18, 2016
I have the rose beige (nude) and I think it goes great with everything. I tend to not wear my black bags during the spring summer because they look so dark with my light and airy outfits. My only suggestion is to treat the bag and any dark clothes that may result in color transfer. I have some color transfer from my darker jeans. Wish I had treated it when I first got it.
I just ordered the beige and was curious - How would you treat it to prevent color transfer? Any suggested products?

ditzydi

May 7, 2015
Austin, TX
I just ordered the beige and was curious - How would you treat it to prevent color transfer? Any suggested products?
It has been suggested to use the Apple Gaurd protectant spray. I managed to order a can on ebay to use on my chalk colorblock Coach Cassie and plan on using it on my Aurora Cassie.