'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Gucci soho Disco Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo everyone!
    I'm thinking of getting the Gucci soho disco bag, but I don't know in which color..
    the choices are: black or nude.
    Which one would you choose?
    Do you have one of this?
    Is it worth it?
    Thank you so much!!!

2. I have red and rose beige which is the nude you must be referring to. I’d suggest black as it’s probably most useful color. It’s a great small bag.

littleboss likes this.
  3. I like the Gucci Soho Disco bag very much. It's a gorgeous, functional bag, fits a ton. I like it in black, it adds a chic factor.

littleboss likes this.
  4. I have two - in red and black. I definitely find myself reaching for black more.

littleboss likes this.
  5. I have the black, and personally only like the black because of how the logo kind of blends in, you do not see the stitching.
    In any event, such a useful bag, totally worth it.

littleboss likes this.
  6. I have the red one. I love the pop of color because I wear a lot of black and gray and denim and navy. And my winter coats are black.

littleboss and whateve like this.
  7. I'd choose black....

littleboss likes this.
  8. I would go with Black.

littleboss likes this.
  9. I have the rose beige (nude) and I think it goes great with everything. I tend to not wear my black bags during the spring summer because they look so dark with my light and airy outfits. My only suggestion is to treat the bag and any dark clothes that may result in color transfer. I have some color transfer from my darker jeans. Wish I had treated it when I first got it.

littleboss likes this.