Follow me as I track down my missing Nano Speedy

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
View attachment 4440019 View attachment 4440020

Finally - 3 weeks after I’d placed the order I finally picked up my Nano Speedy!!

Thank you all for reading my thread and being supportive. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome.

For anyone dealing with something similar, all I can recommend is be persistent with LV and call until you get a CS rep who is willing to bring your case to a manager, or actually request to be transferred to the Team Manager.

The original tracking number still shows the package is stuck in customs but it certainly hasn’t gotten anywhere since May 2. Don’t be stuck between UPS and LV... get LV to make it right!
So happy you were able to get it!!!!

Reactions: karman
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congrats! So do you think you'll ever do ship to store again?
I don’t think this was necessarily a ship to store issue, just a general shipping hiccup. I’d say this has made me skeptical of ordering from the website because LV didn’t believe me when I tried to tell them something is wrong with my package. I hope their CS reps are educated on this though I’m not hopeful!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I don’t think this was necessarily a ship to store issue, just a general shipping hiccup. I’d say this has made me skeptical of ordering from the website because LV didn’t believe me when I tried to tell them something is wrong with my package. I hope their CS reps are educated on this though I’m not hopeful!
Kudos to the customer service rep who finally did something and helped!!!

Reactions: karman

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Final update on this: a couple of weeks ago, about 1.5 months after I placed my original order, I got a call from LV CS saying the shipment from my UPS claim was found and returned, and so do I want that sent to me or do I want a refund?

Wow, that took a long time. I’m glad they sent a replacement. I told her they had sent a replacement so I don’t need either. Surprised they didn’t have the replacement shipment on file! And my order history shows my replacement nano was picked up in store so I’m a bit surprised they even called. But, glad they followed up anyway.

I also sent cards to both the CS rep and the team manager who helped me sort out this mess!