'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Follow me as I track down my missing Nano Speedy

Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So happy you were able to get it!!!!

karman likes this.
  2. Thank you, I'm so glad it's finally resolved!!

3. so glad it arrived - looks so cute on you!

karman likes this.
  4. Thank you!!

5. Wow, I can't believe you snagged one! I've been asking at my store and they keep on telling me it's sold out or not available or discontinued!

karman likes this.
  6. It took a few weeks of stalking online, I think they show up online much more often than in stores.

lorihmatthews likes this.
  7. Congrats! It’s so cute, glad all worked out.

karman likes this.
  8. Congrats! So do you think you'll ever do ship to store again?

karman likes this.
  9. I don’t think this was necessarily a ship to store issue, just a general shipping hiccup. I’d say this has made me skeptical of ordering from the website because LV didn’t believe me when I tried to tell them something is wrong with my package. I hope their CS reps are educated on this though I’m not hopeful!

10. Kudos to the customer service rep who finally did something and helped!!!

karman likes this.
  11. Agreed, I wrote the manager back and asked him to pass my thanks, I might just write her a thank you card!

LVlvoe_bug likes this.
  12. Final update on this: a couple of weeks ago, about 1.5 months after I placed my original order, I got a call from LV CS saying the shipment from my UPS claim was found and returned, and so do I want that sent to me or do I want a refund?

Wow, that took a long time. I’m glad they sent a replacement. I told her they had sent a replacement so I don’t need either. Surprised they didn’t have the replacement shipment on file! And my order history shows my replacement nano was picked up in store so I’m a bit surprised they even called. But, glad they followed up anyway.

I also sent cards to both the CS rep and the team manager who helped me sort out this mess!

13. So happy that you got your bag. Phew.... Congrats.