'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Crossbody/Camera Bag Choices

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I currently own a black Gucci Disco which I use pretty much every weekend. Now that spring/summer is around the corner I want to find a nude bag to wear.

I’m between getting the disco again or maybe the YSL toy LouLou. Which would you recommend? Any other suggestions besides these two?

2. I have the YSL Toy Loulou, the YSL mini lou, and the YSL lou camera bag. I *think* out of the three, the camera bag fits the most. The toy loulou does come with card slots so you don't need a card holder if you want to save space. I would say don't get the toy loulou if you want it to hold as much as your gucci disco. BUT I do highly recommend it because I love that you can remove the strap on the toy and use it as a clutch or more formal bag. For a formal bag, it does hold a lot :smile: I hope that makes sense!

PradaforRada and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  3. YSL Lou for looks and variety in your collection. Gucci Soho for quality.

4. I suggest the Maison Margiela camera bag.

Attached Files:

Sparkletastic and IntheOcean like this.
  5. The YSL camera bag over the toy lou

Sparkletastic likes this.
  6. Is the reason because it holds more? I feel like it looks too similar to the gucci soho.

7. It does hold more. They look similar because they are both camera bag styles, the toy isn't a camera bag. The disco/ysl camera are very different in person. Different leathers, different wear/tear, different interior, different opening (pulling on the tassel v a zipper). I've had both - sold the disco and kept the ysl camera.

8. These are adorable.

JenJBS likes this.