Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Very nice collection. You may consider something from Dark Fairy tale collection for Halloween.

Hi @whateve! I've never seen this Juicy charm. It is really cute. I know we have some similar Juicy charms.

Wow! Amazing collection. I love your beg board idea. I have some space behind the door in my closet that I could hang the pegboard. Thanks for the idea.
Thanks! I have a bunch of smaller Juicy charms, like for bracelets. Sometimes I put them on zipper pulls. I have 3 or 4 of their keychains. The charms on the keychains are very blingy and detailed. I'm sad the company stopped making them.

SEWDimples

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks! I have a bunch of smaller Juicy charms, like for bracelets. Sometimes I put them on zipper pulls. I have 3 or 4 of their keychains. The charms on the keychains are very blingy and detailed. I'm sad the company stopped making them.
Thanks for the info. I never purchased Juicy charms, but I have purchased Coach mini charms like these below. Thanks for the idea to use them on my zipper pulls.

DSCN3202.gif
BRLW9766_2.gif

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010

LaVisioneer

Apr 3, 2018

SEWDimples

Feb 20, 2012
Reactions: whateve
Jun 4, 2017

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Chicago
There used to be a very active thread in the forum about the Juicy charms: http://www.louisvuittonbag.net/threads/juicy-charms-the-addiction-continues.808162/
These are Juicy charms used on zipper pulls. View attachment 4685650 View attachment 4685651 View attachment 4685654
These are a few more Juicy fobs I have. View attachment 4685655 View attachment 4685656
Whateve, do you know if the Juicy keyfobs and purse charms were ever faked? I may have to see what's out there.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Whateve, do you know if the Juicy keyfobs and purse charms were ever faked? I may have to see what's out there.
I don't know. I don't recall ever seeing a fake. I doubt the keyfobs would be - I don't think they were that popular. The charms were more popular but I think the detail combined with the reasonable price would make it not profitable to counterfeit. A lot of the charms opened up and there were things inside. Like this jewelry box, complete with mirror, ballerina and jewelry inside.

Attachments

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Chicago
I don't know. I don't recall ever seeing a fake. I doubt the keyfobs would be - I don't think they were that popular. The charms were more popular but I think the detail combined with the reasonable price would make it not profitable to counterfeit. A lot of the charms opened up and there were things inside. Like this jewelry box, complete with mirror, ballerina and jewelry inside.
Oh, that's cute!
Thanks, Whateve!

Jun 4, 2017
That is so amazingly detailed!

K-Coach

Dec 8, 2019
Hi all!
I have quite a few vintage leather Coach bags that I want to "dress up" a bit with bag charms and fobs. I've just recently started acquiring a few and have been fortunate to find them in clothing resale shops and thrift stores. Can any of you recommend any reputable sellers (ebay, Poshmark, etc.,) for Coach charms, key chains and fobs?
Thanks so very much!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Hi all!
I have quite a few vintage leather Coach bags that I want to "dress up" a bit with bag charms and fobs. I've just recently started acquiring a few and have been fortunate to find them in clothing resale shops and thrift stores. Can any of you recommend any reputable sellers (ebay, Poshmark, etc.,) for Coach charms, key chains and fobs?
Thanks so very much!
If you find something you like, just post on the Authenticate This Coach thread, and we can tell you if it is authentic and what we know about the seller.

Reactions: LadaZuri